• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

So we can chalk this up to me being a doofus but I accidentally finalized my orders on the phone while trying to get these damn orders in since I can't get on the website at work (it's not really easy to click anything at all on the phone trying to move around pieces). Is there anyway for someone to undo those moves? What is locked in is just one fleet/army's orders. It would be apparent to anyone that this is not what I would want to do. Is there anyway to fix this or am I just royally screwed?

This is for the second game.

you ca always unfinalize and change orders until the turn is complete?

Good call - I was trying to mess around with the map. I thought finalizing locked you out. Maybe it's just my phone but it's such a pain to move anything. I point out a country and sometimes it doesn't even pop up options.

I mean not to be that guy but why even play if you aren't going to communicate and set orders?

I've been in contact with everyone at some point today (assuming you're talking about the second game that is). I have my concerns about one person setting their orders but I'll disclose that after the turn just in case.

is it set so if someone doesn't submit first turn, the game restarts? It should. what is the game number

is it set so if someone doesn't submit first turn, the game restarts? It should. what is the game number

Spring 1901 was processed. Half an hour until Fall 1901 ends. 117284 is the game number. It did feature France making an illegal move from the outset.

Yeah there's a pretty big elephant in the room in this one.

Damo is France, in fairness I think this is his first game.

That Brest fleet is cursed. Damo I am happy to help you with move understanding if you want, as a neutral party. you ded tho

In general moving forward: if a territory is unoccupied (first year) you have to hold it at the conclusion of the Fall turn in order to maintain it. That's the same situation as if someone else occupies it and are trying to take it - supply centers are only awarded for builds if held at the end of the Fall. If you've already maintained it at the end of a fall you don't have to be on it to keep it as a build, you just have to make sure someone else isn't on it.

who the fuck hasn't finalized in the A game

it's not angle shooting, he could have said same in game. It's definitely one of the rape-prepped southern countries

or gooner since he is either asleep or at work 23 hours per day

Back