• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

The server was only down for one weekend two weeks ago and the site has operated fine since then. It also operated fine around the announced server crash as far as I could tell.

I'm down to get an anonymous game going if everyone else is.

WITCH HUNT TIME THEN

Put it to you this way: the weekend round was the only round that I finalized and the game moved to the next phase immediately.

The server was only down for one weekend two weeks ago and the site has operated fine since then. It also operated fine around the announced server crash as far as I could tell.

Today would be a good day to start, since they make the first round intolerably long anyway and it would be over the weekend, but you actually do need time for initial meet and greet.

My problem was that even after the servers were back up, I couldn't send messages. I'd type out a long message and send it and the server would eat it 90% of the time, which is annoying right in the middle of the game.

I will admit to not finalizing this most recent round, because I was waiting for everyone to accept the draw. Past that, I think I was finalized before the end each time. Doesn't really matter now anyway. I was getting a bit annoyed because I was afraid that Gooner was just going to abandon the game, but he took care of it so it is all good.

Today would be a good day to start, since they make the first round intolerably long anyway and it would be over the weekend, but you actually do need time for initial meet and greet.

I'm down. Do you wanna fire one up? I think we can get close to 7 pretty quickly.

I missed a finalization that toogs pointed out to me in a PM here.

Then I died. And before I could ever retire in Tunis. Tragic.

I missed a finalization that toogs pointed out to me in a PM here.

Then I died. And before I could ever retire in Tunis. Tragic.

Should have answered your messages. I would have supported you in Rome and let you transfer over. Alas, it was not to be.

Should have answered your messages. I would have supported you in Rome and let you transfer over. Alas, it was not to be.

I am ashamed.

tumblr_mh7s68lg8G1r2jkovo1_500.gif

Toogs shoot me a message on GM when the game is available. I'm out of the office all day today but will accept and confirm on my phone when created

I will play. I will be the guy who tries to send his fleet to Paris.

I will set up when I get home and it will start when 7 people join. anonymous, random?

i prefer the risk/reward of slotting countries but random is fine

Back