• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

so turkey was ???

I thought for the longest time eagles was Austria. Really surprised he is france.

Yeah I figured out you were england pretty soon. Didn't do enough to figure out who was Germany/Austria/turkey. I wanted to try being hyper aggressive. Didn't have anyone other than you who was even remotely honest all game.

I kinda remember how to play now.

So

We can go again

i regret (and apologize for) sending a few messages intoxicated one friday night - i believe it was friday. opening weekend of ncaa tournament

Facepalm

Was happy to see the "destroy the Russian fleet and rebuild an army" program actually work, but unfortunately my Russian friend struggled with the concept of builds. ;)

Also, I may or may not have been typically (and ridiculously) condescending toward Austria at a point or two. My apologies - I don't deal with Trumpian logic / acting like I'm stupid very well.

creating one if folks would like to join

Name - TJDK
Number - 129562
Password - wake

Anonymous players
standard
24/12/12 order deadline
no weekend processing

I have signed up for this game of diplomacy

Back