• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

I think 4 or 5 of us are still tied up in the Seque game thats been running for a month now. Let's kick this one off next week?

I think 4 or 5 of us are still tied up in the Seque game thats been running for a month now. Let's kick this one off next week?

Yeah, I'm in that one too. No reason we couldn't play two at once.

For whomever is organising this one, I'm in if there's space.

Bump for anyone interested?

I would probably play but haven't ever played before so I only understand what the game is from googling it

I would probably play but haven't ever played before so I only understand what the game is from googling it

Fake it til you make it might work even better in Diplo than mafia, tbh

What’s the time commitment? I think I played like a decade ago.

If you set longer deadlines, I’m in.

24 hours per season, 12 or 24 hours for retreat moves, 48 for initial diplomacy and orders

Does this work for you?

What’s the time commitment? I think I played like a decade ago.

With the lengthy rounds, you usually can commit as much time as you need to. Games will go a couple weeks at most but we can pause deadlines over weekends so you don’t have to be constantly checking in

With the lengthy rounds, you usually can commit as much time as you need to. Games will go a couple weeks at most but we can pause deadlines over weekends so you don’t have to be constantly checking in

That works. I was more worrying about having multiple rounds in a day.

I’m in. But I’ll need to refresh on how it works.

My schedule opened up on Monday for several weeks, so it’s like this was ordained or something. I’ll play.

1) Gooner
2) SD3
3) D14
4) DV7
5) WFU (pending thread confirmation)
6) Cav
7) Smoove

So that’s a game right there. I’ll set it up and post the link to join shortly.

Back