• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

Doofus and I are in as a team if this is where that appropriate signup thread is. Caveat: I can't be trusted.

Haven't played in years, so I'd like to play with someone.

Countries gonna be randomly assigned or we all get to pick three and send them to someone who sorts the preferences? I'm fine with an RNG for everyone.

Doofus and I are in as a team if this is where that appropriate signup thread is. Caveat: I can't be trusted.

no teams please. Vets paired with noob watchers is one thing, true teams is an abortion

no teams please. Vets paired with noob watchers is one thing, true teams is an abortion

It'll be fine. We share a brain, remember? THAT'S WHAT TWINS DO.

Honestly, we haven't played in couple of years, so we are effectively new peeps too.

What's gonna be the drawback to having us operate as a team? We communicate off the boards so it's easy for us to figure out what we want to do so there aren't conflicting reports/convos with our team.

you convince one to do something, the other always calls it off. It's like making a fantasy football trade with a co-owned team.

you convince one to do something, the other always calls it off. It's like making a fantasy football trade with a co-owned team.

Twins are just going to team up regardless it looks like. So everyone kill them first.

If we have to divide up and I crush his soul then so be it.

From a work/time commitment standpoint it makes sense for us to be a team so we don't quit halfway through.

ok, whatevs,

sd3 I can take you on as an apprentice if you want.

Back