• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

Join Game Link: LINK

Game number to search is 195205. Game title is "Pit Diplomacy". Password for the game is "mafia".

Rule Set
  • Orders every 24 hours
  • Retreats every 24 hours
  • Builds every 24 hours
  • Protected game: first time forgetting to finalize orders will extend the deadline so that player can get orders in. Second time is auto-surrender, designed to be helpful for our newer players
  • No weekend deadlines
  • Players will be anonymous; select your country preferences when joining, once game starts, you won't know who is which country

Looking forward to this!

I think to keep things organized, I'll also set up a game thread on here for reminders about orders/retreats/builds as well as a one-stop shop for anyone who wants to follow along from the outside.

Gooner what have you done to me, I've already spent an hour at work reading strategy guides for this game

Gooner what have you done to me, I've already spent an hour at work reading strategy guides for this game

Just wait until you get assigned your country and you can spend even more time reading about opening theory for that country.

Just wait until you get assigned your country and you can spend even more time reading about opening theory for that country.

Just attack whatever country I think Gooner is most likely to be, ez pz

Damn it. These games never fill up this fast.

If WFU doesn’t confirm, you’re first alternate. Hopefully this can be more than a one-off or even get multiple games going if enough people express interest.

Would anyone else be interested in a quicker game that doesn't take all summer. Like 12 hour moves of all types

As far as I can tell it only has 4 people signed up

Yes if those that expressed interest haven't entered the game, please do so ASAP. If not, first come first served on the remaining spots.

Yes if those that expressed interest haven't entered the game, please do so ASAP. If not, first come first served on the remaining spots.

Will take a spot if it is not full by 10:00 PM. The longer turns work better for my schedule right now.

2 more spots remaining in the game, if you wanted to play please join at this point

I just joined. Apologies but I haven't been on the Pit in a couple days.

Good to go now. Game just needs 1 more

Slower paced but much more strategy and building alliances that you can trust.

I truly enjoy the game

Is this as fun as mafia?

There is not the instant gratification of mafia, but it can be just as satisfying when a plan works out. It definitely sucks more when someone no shows.

One more spot available, going to open it to anyone who wants to play

I will play if you are having trouble filling it but will be spotty first week of august

Back