• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score
I'm going to start a game for next week. If there is enough interest, multiple games could go on, including possible newbie games for any new people interested.

1. Gooner
2. Redwing
3. Toogs
4. Gouda
5. Dv7
6. Twins
7. Eagles

Last edited:
I thought we had a signup already. I am in for a veteran's game. Assign noobs to a mentor. 24 rounds, 12 hour builds, everyone promise to finalize at least in the early going and on long weekend rounds?

I thought we had a signup already. I am in for a veteran's game. Assign noobs to a mentor. 24 rounds, 12 hour builds, everyone promise to finalize at least in the early going and on long weekend rounds?

Yes.
and
Yes.

I imagine dv7 sending F BSea-Spain, by land

Can turkey just one goddamn time not stab me when I'm Russia? One time. Please.

im going to draw turkey again of course, so probably not.

The fuck is a nub?

I'm in and I've played before numerous times.

As a newb I'm def in for sitting in with an experienced player.

if we are gonna have nubs hanging on, you have to make sure the settings allow for it

I am interested in sitting in. How long does this last?

A legit game with 24 hour rounds will probably take about 4-6 weeks. Less if people quit early, because that breaks the game for everyone.

Looks like an interesting mix so far. I've played at least one game with DV7 and a handful with Toogs. None with Gooner or Gouda.

Back