• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

I will play if you are having trouble filling it but will be spotty first week of august

Go ahead and join, if those that expressed interest have not joined yet, we can see if there's interest in another game as well.

nm looks like it filled. Who wants to let me watch their angle?

I take it we aren't supposed to know whom is playing what country?

I take it we aren't supposed to know whom is playing what country?

I think the goal is to not post in here your country, or make it completely obvious in game who is controlling what country. Since we have a few new players, it will be hard to completely separate new from experienced, but yeah, don't send a message saying "what up it's dv7"

I think the goal is to not post in here your country, or make it completely obvious in game who is controlling what country. Since we have a few new players, it will be hard to completely separate new from experienced, but yeah, don't send a message saying "what up it's dv7"

^^^

The idea is to avoid (as much as possible) outside input into how the game gets played since many players have history with each other on the board.

Who are the 7 players in this game? I guess it doesn't matter much if we are going to keep the countries anonymous, I'm just curious who I'm playing against

Thanks for the PM letting me know to confirm sign up!

Oh wait....

Back