• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

Not much my man Babacan could do there. He's actually been pretty solid, as well as the Turkish defense.

volkan-babacan-sli.jpg

Croatia is just destroying Turkey's outside backs. Getting in so many good crosses.

Modric is reminding everyone that while Ronaldo and to a lesser extent Bale get all the press in Madrid, he's a fucking unbelievable player. Just absolutely running this game, making Turkey chase shadows around the pitch. He's been utterly brilliant.

Yilmaz is on! I'm not sure there's a single person in Turkey that likes him after this club career (he famously played for all 4 of the big Turkish clubs at various points).

Heard/read a lot about this Emre Mor kid. Let's see what he's got.

Impressed with Croatia and Modric. Not so much with Turkey - they haven't generated anything offensively.

I just realized Perisic has the outline of Croatia shaved into the side of his head. That's either amazing or ridiculous, I can't tell.

Back