• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

Romelu Lukaku's game by numbers:

7 misplaced passes
0 goals
0 chances created
0 take-ons
0 aerial duels won

Everton asking for 60+ million for this dude is borderline insane.

I'm cool with taking far less to get him out of England.

I'm out on this Russia team btw - just a bunch of unlikable guys and general crap ass style of play. And Russian nationalism being exported via the sports teams is at a pretty ugly moment.

That was my comment before the tournament even started, and now these news stories are coming out:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...016-russian-fa-alexander-shprygin-nazi-salute

Others in Marseille said they had received multiple reports of Russians with official accreditation handing out tickets to apparent ultras before the match.

Shprygin and Makasin are travelling WITH the Russian FA delegation and openly assisting their hooligan networks? Fuck it, kick them out of the tournament. They are openly flaunting the concept of "fan" and simply exporting their armed, trained goon squads.

If UEFA had any balls, they'd kick Russia out of the tournament immediately and then pressure FIFA to reassign the 2018 World Cup. This is stuff from 1930s Germany, not a fucking modern nation.

Sepp dropping knowledge of Euro draws being rigged, though it never happened under his watch.

Russia on the verge of being thrown out of the Euros if there are any more problems in the stadiums.

Last edited:
Why do you have such an obsession with the first QB to ever start for the Panthers?

So odd.

What's Russia's end game here? How does fighting with provincial French police forces help their global standing?

Only Uruguay and Argentina have played more matches than Austria and Hungary, but this is bizarrely only the second time they have played in a tournament (1934).

Some very drunk girls just smeared red and white stripes on my face. There's 30k+ on a work night here, at least. Holy shit.

This is Austria's golden generation, this tournament means A LOT.

Some very drunk girls just smeared red and white stripes on my face. There's 30k+ on a work night here, at least. Holy shit.

This is Austria's golden generation, this tournament means A LOT.

sucks that Dzsudzsak is gonna shut down the party early

Also, I am amazed that Kiraly still plays, much less starts for his nation in the European Championship.

That dude looks like he is pushing 60.

Brasky might die if he was here. So many girls in Arnautovic shirts.

The jealousy is real. Feel free to post pics. I need to prepare myself for the kind of women I'm going to be interacting with in 6-7 short weeks.

Instead I've spent the last three hours locked away in the library writing a research report on failed Central American agrarian reforms in the 1950's and 60's. Fucking grad school.

Back