• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

So an off-menu Taco Bowl is $94.61 at the Trump Cafe. Sounds about right.

Didn't Trump openly brag a few months back that he will be the fist candidate in history to actually make money off the presidential campaign by using his personal plane for travel then reimbursing himself with campaign dollars for the expense? I'll try to find the article, but this news is really not a surprise.

Didn't Trump openly brag a few months back that he will be the fist candidate in history to actually make money off the presidential campaign by using his personal plane for travel then reimbursing himself with campaign dollars for the expense? I'll try to find the article, but this news is really not a surprise.

Not a widely read source, but its from January:
http://www.floridabulldog.org/2016/01/donald-trump-art-campaign-expense/

And here is one from February in a more reptable source:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/06/u...-funded-risks-little-of-his-fortune.html?_r=0

I'm not really excited about any of those for VP. I'm fine with them as Democrats, but I don't think they give Hillary the help she needs. There's already Warren vs. Wall Street talk out there that hurts Hillary whether she picks Warren or not.

Kaine and Warren would both make Trump look like a fool through the course of the election.

As far as my liberal views, I am obviously excited about the thought of Warren being the VP. I think she is a great middle ground between Clinton and Bernie and she can actually get some ideas passed that Bernie represented.

So I would say Warren.

Castro is high risk, high reward. He could be not ready for primetime like Quayle or be a shoo-in for President after 8 years.

Castro makes zero sense now given Drumpf is the Pub nominee. Tapping Kaine would likely mean losing a senate seat in 2 years, though I'm sure the Clinton folks don't see it that way (they're wrong). I like Warren because she's a good attack dog, and she'd enable Hillary to tell Bernie to fuck off. Don't really know much about Klubochar. I'd be fine with Franken, probably a bit more so than with McCaskill. Warren and Franken are probably the best messengers/debaters. And you wouldn't lose a senate seat with Franken, and you'd only lose 1 with Warren for 3-6 months.

Back