• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Nice. I like it.
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Hillary defrauded America as Secy of State. She used it as a personal hedge fund to get herself rich! Corrupt, dangerous, dishonest.

If you want to know about Hillary Clinton's honesty & judgment, ask the family of Ambassador Stevens.

Last edited:
Donald Trump defends dismal campaign finance report: 'I understand money better than anybody'

"I understand money better than anybody," Trump told "Today" on Tuesday. "I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy. But we have a party that, I mean, I'm having more difficulty, frankly, with some of the people in the party than I am with the Democrats because they're just, they don't want to come on."

Trump continued to hammer the Republican Party for not helping him enough.

"I've raised a lot of money," Trump responded. "But you also have to have some help from the party. But I've raised a lot of money. We raised $12 million this weekend. ... And I'm raising that money for the party."

He raised just over $3 million in all of May, but $12 million last weekend?

Why did Donald Trump Pay $35,000 to this Mysterious "Mad Men" Company?

Hillary took money and did favors for regimes that enslave women and murder gays.

There's a good deal of truth to that. Trump is the blind squirrel finding the proverbial acorn here.

Pretty sure he has no idea which countries he is referring to, but if he is talking about Saudia Arabia, yes, the last 4 administrations have allied themselves with the kingdom. And they are awful.

LEAN AND MEAN STRATEGY

ClLY2xuWgAEo2Wr.jpg:large

Pretty sure he has no idea which countries he is referring to, but if he is talking about Saudia Arabia, yes, the last 4 administrations have allied themselves with the kingdom. And they are awful.

While true, and the Saudis are still considered an ally, we currently have quite the strained relationship with them. They hate Obama almost as much as Netanyahu does and are hoping for a much tighter relationship with Hillary.

Was tweeted by Mark Murray, senior political editor for NBC News

Last edited:
While true, and the Saudis are still considered an ally, we currently have quite the strained relationship with them. They hate Obama almost as much as Netanyahu does and are hoping for a much tighter relationship with Hillary.
Depending upon what it takes to strengthen the relationship, a strained relationship may be preferable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Depending upon what it takes to strengthen the relationship, a strained relationship may be preferable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm not sweating that the Saudis are butt hurt at the moment. And while I have no idea what Clinton is thinking, I have a feeling she's not going to be as tight with them either. At least not as tight as they're hoping. Their proxy wars with Iran are the main problem, and you can't get representatives from the 2 countries in the same room.

Back