• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Your defiinition of good judges probably differs from mine, and that is pretty much the only redeemable characteristic you listed in your 'support' paragraph. I stand by my statement :).

180 degrees.

And look, I don't like Clinton at all either - would much rather have had Gillibrand. But she is intelligent and competent, and I expect the economy to continue its slow slog back under her. As opposed to being in the trade and tariff wars that Bernie or Drumpf would have gotten us into. Add to that our allies will be much happier with her at the helm than Bernie or especially Drumpf.

He's going to be in Boston Monday afternoon for a fundraiser

Trump's already backing off a prior boast to raise a $1B. Has a deal with the RNC to split the take from fundraising events. If he underperforms as a fundraiser, hurts the GOP in the Senate unless donors completely abandon him in favor of down ballot races.

Paul Begala's opinion = evidence? Gee-zus we're in trouble.

The linked article is titled, "Hillary Clinton says she helped usher Iran to the negotiating table."

So we've migrated from Paul Begala's opinion that Hillary is awesome to Hillary's opinion. Somehow, you found a less credible, more biased source. Take tomorrow off.

The linked article is titled, "Hillary Clinton says she helped usher Iran to the negotiating table."

So we've migrated from Paul Begala's opinion that Hillary is awesome to Hillary's opinion. Somehow, you found a less credible, more biased source. Take tomorrow off.

Read the article, dum-dum. It's a politifact piece on whether that statement is true. Senses starting to go, huh?

The article is literally checking her "opinion" and seeing if it's true or not.

Did you even read the article?

ETA: Shoo beat me to it.

The article is literally checking her "opinion" and seeing if it's true or not.

Did you even read the article?

ETA: Shoo beat me to it.

I read it. A left-leaning media type "fact-checked" [sic] her self-serving opinion that she assisted in a deal completed by her successor, the results of which are unproven at best.

25 years in the public eye and this made your "She's ready" list? Gee-zus.

A left-leaning media type "fact-checked" [sic] her self-serving opinion that she assisted in a deal completed by her successor

:bowrofl: Pretending you understood something that went over your head -- this is just getting sad, JHMD. I would just go back to obvious trolling.

I read it. A left-leaning media type "fact-checked" [sic] her self-serving opinion that she assisted in a deal completed by her successor, the results of which are unproven at best.

I didn't say she made any "list" of my mine. I just asked if you read the article because it appeared that you just read the headline and commented.

Thanks for the response.

:bowrofl: Pretending you understood something that went over your head -- this is just getting sad, JHMD. I would just go back to obvious trolling.

Do you think that if you had a better argument for her candidacy, you'd feel less insecure-aggressive? Have you considered talking to your physician about these impulses? At the very least, please stop expecting other people to accept as "fact" the opinions of political journalists that happen to confirm your personal biases. Not everybody is putting away your brand of Kool-Aid by the quart-sip.

"She kind-of helped in the Iran deal." That's it? She only gets partial credit when a country drowning in energy resources inadvertently weaponizes the nuclear energy they desperately need to meet their soaring demand? Noted.

Last edited:
my advisers are working on a Trump portfolio

That's actually not a bad idea if you can figure out where to shift funds since you never know what he is saying is true. So what's the portfolio include? Cement futures for the wall? Shorting media for increased libel.

Other than Joe Isuzu, no person in American public life has been less fact checked than Donald Trump. In a profession filled with liars, Donald Trump is the Usain Bolt, Babe Ruth, Michael Jordan, Jerry Rice combined of liars.

Hell, if Trump was in Hershey the night Wilt scored 100, Trump would have said he actually got 300.

what's your favorite thing to add to a post: a TM, a [sic], or strikethrough font?

Best line from that PPP release:

But what might be the worst for Trump is we asked who people think is more qualified to be President- him or the Phillie Phanatic- and the Phanatic won out 46/40.

The Phanatic is from the Galapogos Islands according to his profile. SHOW ME THE LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Politifact won a Pulitzer Prize for reporting and has been the subject of criticism from both the left and the right since its inception.

Back