• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

bob, oh ye of no transactional morals, if you look at the people who are up for re-election in 2018, and what 07 posted, all I showed was the more likely scenario.

I was hardly alone in missing Trump's election.

Of course few, if anyone on this board has shown as little backbone and true sense of morals as you have. Agree or disagree with ELC or Wrangor, at least they have a real belief system. You don't.

As I said, RJ, you have been proven to have no credibility....yet you continue to rant.

Using the logic of missing Trump's EC election, then virtually no one has any credibility as a vast majority of both sides were wrong. You have really jumped off the ledge and directly into the rabbit hole.

Most importantly you have no truly held principles. The way you have turned your back on Howard Dean shows that no one could ever trust you.

Last edited:
Using the logic of missing Trump's EC election, then virtually no one has any credibility as a vast majority of both sides were wrong. You have really jumped off the ledge and directly into the rabbit hole.

Most importantly you have no truly held principles. They way you have turned your back on Howard Dean shows that no one could ever trust you.

(rj) the black knight always triumphs.

Last edited:
89's ignorance is boundless. For many years I used King Arthur, from that scene as my avatar on Wake boards.

donald trump is the jeff [Redacted] of presidential elections

his lack of spending on ads so far also gives a lot of credence to the campaign being purely a cash grab.

Again, where is bkf when needed. He said this was gonna be close due to hatred of HRC. Ha! This is gonna be a blowout for the ages. Screw you bob as well as bob2.

If Dems get Senate, murica finally gets a balanced or better than scotus.

Trump ads go up in FL, PA, OH, and NC on Friday. Trailing outside of the margin of error in all four states. No Trump ads in VA, so have to run the table in those four states and hang in until the bitter end. Suprise loss(es) in AZ or GA (trail within the MOE) would also be ball game. Sincere condolences to any posters in those 7 states, although VA will be ad free through September if HRC doesn't turn the fire hose back on.

Does anyone have any scenario that shows the Dumpster winning this election? I mean unless HRC is taken away in handcuffs which we know is not going to happen.

I mean it's over, right?

Trump is going to get his ass kicked and moonz will move on to trolling about something else.

I've had 45 as a decent over/under for percent of the vote for Trump. Past couple of weeks has Trump failing to crack 40 in nine of the last ten polls aggregated on RCP (average of 36.5 and down by over 7 percent to Clinton). What do you guys think is a good over/under for Trump's share of the popular vote?

Also, may start posting the 538 odds on here on a somewhat regular basis:

Now-cast (odds to win if election were today): Hillary (96.4%)
Polls Only (current polling plus trends towards election day): Hillary (87.5%)
Polls-Plus (best model, polling plus trends plus demographics): Hillary (79.5%)

All three of these are the best odds Hillary has had all election cycle.

Projected popular vote from polls-plus: Clinton 49.0%-44.4% Trump (Johnson 5.3%)
Electoral College projection from polls-plus: Clinton 324.4-213.5 Trump

Hillary currently favored to win every swing state. 34% chance to win Georgia and even a 21% to win South Carolina (!!!).[/QUOTE]

Not so fast! Gary Johnson might win this thing![/QUOTE]

Clinton is gonna kick that ass. The only chance Trump had was some sort of complete revolt in the Dem party. Sanders stepped up to the plate and pretty much ended that.

Words of wisdom from graduates of a "Top 25 University" - Volume 1

It's gonna be at least 8 years before democrats can sniff control of any part of the government. It would take a serious scandal to get a foothold anywhere. The WH is the most likely, but both houses of Congress and SCOTUS are rock solid conservative.

I actually have some confidence that the free market will hold the line on social issues though. Similar to the HB2 backlash in NC. That's my hope at least that we don't slide back a few decades.

Trust the market when government inevitably fails, you say?

LOL This is so great. I just left DeacWatcher positive rep for his post. Thanks for the laugh! Looking forward to Volume 2.

They tried to play it off but you know most of these fuckers were stunned and devastated the night of the election.

I saw this coming. Does my sense of superiority come on its own, or do I need to cash in a coupon or something?

I saw this coming. Does my sense of superiority come on its own, or do I need to cash in a coupon or something?

You were conflicted and went back and forth. You had your finger on the pulse of Real America so were able to foresee it when others could not, but you didn't want to believe it.

I've had 45 as a decent over/under for percent of the vote for Trump. Past couple of weeks has Trump failing to crack 40 in nine of the last ten polls aggregated on RCP (average of 36.5 and down by over 7 percent to Clinton). What do you guys think is a good over/under for Trump's share of the popular vote?

Projected popular vote from polls-plus: Clinton 49.0%-44.4% Trump (Johnson 5.3%)

Hillary currently favored to win every swing state. 34% chance to win Georgia and even a 21% to win South Carolina (!!!).[/QUOTE]

Not so fast! Gary Johnson might win this thing![/QUOTE]

Words of wisdom from graduates of a "Top 25 University" - Volume 1

You burned your diploma yet?

You were conflicted and went back and forth. You had your finger on the pulse of Real America so were able to foresee it when others could not, but you didn't want to believe it.

Nah, my pessimism about the American people gave me confidence he would win. I felt strongest about it when he had shitty debate performances. When people didn't care at all, I knew it was about the authoritarian appeal.

You burned your diploma yet?

No, but from how clueless that many of you were...and still are...about this election, I'm afraid that a lot of parents haven't been getting their money's worth for yours.

Back