• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at an Orlando Gay Night Club

I think I'm pretty great. But even if I am at least I'm not as big a shithead as you.

nah, you suck. your arguments suck and you clutter up the boards with nonsensical horseshit. plus you are a candyass who puts other posters on ignore.

The shooter legally bought the guns a few days ago apparently. But yeah, no issue with it being easy to buy them. You're right

nah, you suck. your arguments suck and you clutter up the boards with nonsensical horseshit. plus you are a candyass who puts other posters on ignore.

Even if all that's true, which it's not, you can't deny you're a worthless piece of shit.

BSF sucks AND Milhouse is a piece of shit.

There. Are you happy?

You thinking even a 100% Democrat controlled Senate is going to force a million or so law abiding gun owners to sell back their guns or else is straight up delusional. Yes, what you're suggesting has zero chance of happening. There would be a heavy political price. But, denying individuals who have been identified as ISIS sympathizers and other potentially violent extremists gun permits, similar to how we put them on a no fly list, you think this sort of common sense approach is something that can't be done and, given the paranoid NRA way in which you characterize it ("Minority Reportesque"), actually shouldn't be done...Well, I think it would be a good first step. And if you want fewer of these guns in the hands of ideologically motivated murderers, you should support such a plan.

Meh, why try

Better to whine about Islam

BSF negrepped me for negrepping this post

Well, you negged for me defending myself after Milhouse insulted me and after I was nice enough to engage you in conversation even though you also repeatedly insulted me- calling me "dense", etc. I was nice to let your histrionics slide. So yeah, you're the definition of a douche. I also think you're extraordinarily dumb. I probably should have added that to the neg. And I'm not joking. You're a stupid douchebag.

Well, you negged for me defending myself after Milhouse insulted me and after I was nice enough to engage you in conversation even though you also repeatedly insulted me- calling me "dense", etc. I was nice to let your histrionics slide. So yeah, you're the definition of a douche. I also think you're extraordinarily dumb. I probably should have added that to the neg. And I'm not joking. You're a stupid douchebag.

don't be such a fucking pussy

You serious? Is this a playground in the 80s?

How so? He is indeed one of his equally retarded pals. Are you offended by the word "retarded" or something? Do you think his comment was deserving of a polite response?

When you're resorting to ad hominem, you've basically conceded that you've lost on the merits

How so? He is indeed one of his equally retarded pals. Are you offended by the word "retarded" or something? Do you think his comment was deserving of a polite response?

Who isn't offended by the word retarded? Are you not? It's using a condition beyond someone's control as a slur

Back