• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at an Orlando Gay Night Club

what about his latino friends at Disney he was casing out to attack with this wife? Doesn't make sense. So his pledge to ISIS his casing the joint, his wife's concerns that he was going to do this, the islam faith hating gays is all a smoke screen because he felt used? To top it off he didn't even kill the people he was after and while in the club he searched and mentioned other terrorists? man I got punk'd big time this totally makes sense. I have to be honest I was one of the racist ones that was certain this was a radicalisation attack. I feel silly but relieved we just have a hatred of gay problem and not a radical islam problem.

The attack was during Gay Days in Orlando. Gay Days at Disney World is the world's largest gay and lesbian event.

Are you relieved? You sound more disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It's going to be hilarious when Obama is viewed as one of the better POTUS in about 20-30 years.

HEADS WILL EXPLODE.

It's going to be hilarious when Obama is viewed as one of the better POTUS in about 20-30 years.

HEADS WILL EXPLODE.

That's going to require some really crappy future presidents. Maybe Hillary followed by Sanders. That might do it.

Bush and Obama sure out some shine on Bubba's presidency.

That's going to require some really crappy future presidents. Maybe Hillary followed by Sanders. That might do it.

Bush and Obama sure out some shine on Bubba's presidency.

Clinton is pretty well regarded historically as well.

Better those depraved sodomites than poor innocent Cecil

47937083.cached.jpg

Back