• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ban the fucking guns

I can tell it's gonna be another big day of feeling the love on The Tunnels.

Again, you'd have to fail to understand who is talking to get upset. That guy is dealing with the angst of a half century of failed policies and a narrative that won't fit anymore. Don't let the sad clown share his pain.

Again, you'd have to fail to understand who is talking to get upset. That guy is dealing with the angst of a half century of failed policies and a narrative that won't fit anymore. Don't let the sad clown share his pain.

Not upset. I laughed.

more words. still no actual policy suggestions on any of the issues you harp on.

I've noticed how a lot of the Hillary supporters/pc-crowd love to act like complete assholes and throw out the insults but when you act like a dickhead back to them they flip out and start with the negative rep, crying about how I should be limited to my own thread/banned, etc. I encourage any fair minded person to go through this thread or some of the others and see the amount of abuse I put up with on a daily basis- simply because I don't tow the line when it comes to conventional political thought on here. That's cool, I'm all for free speech. Insult away. I usually just put the idiot on ignore and move on since they usually have nothing to add other than their outrage/insults. But here's a heads up for some of you morons- you act like a complete cocksucker to me, like doughy dv7 or retarded milhouse did, and I might occasionally respond in kind. The idea of the poll, which admittedly I would've lost since it'd be nothing but a popularity contest, is off. I enjoy being a thorn in your sides and am sticking around until you babies get the mods to ban me. So get to work with that whining to the mods and negging you hypocritical pieces of shit.

Dude, there's a massive difference between telling someone that their points are illogical and calling them a fat cocksucker. Nobody is doing what you're doing

Dude, there's a massive difference between telling someone that their points are illogical and calling them a fat cocksucker. Nobody is doing what you're doing

My response to this out of the blue neg from dv7:
you just suck now. you are morphing into the love child of rjkarl and bobknightfan. you write utter drivel. stop.
is not world's apart. Can you honestly say feedback like that is deserving of a pleasant response? If so, you're a liar. He was acting like a complete prick and I responded in kind. Similarly, you should go back over our discussion and look at how calmly I responded to your points while you quickly made it personal and started insulting me- something I never did. Even then, I let it slide until you negged me for calling Milhouse a shithead after he said I was a shitty poster and worse than rj. At that point I realized you weren't interested in having a discussion. Did you neg Milhouse for coming after me? Of course not. But I respond to his prickishness and get negged. Anyway, it's your lucky day. Back to putting dickheads on ignore and not engaging with them. It's a huge waste of time. So you won't be getting anymore responses from me. Nor will Milhouse or dv7.

Last edited:
For a gun owner, a semi-automatic weapon is attractive for many reasons. Target shooters may shoot many, many rounds and may tire of operating a bolt or a lever action or it may be difficult for them for some reason. For hunters, when a second shot is needed the time necessary to operate a bolt or a lever action or whatever may allow an animal to escape - and could even cause a wounded animal to escape and die a long and painful death. Non hunters and non target shooters easily poo-poo these arguments as unimportant.

With respect to public policy, a semi-automatic weapon makes it easier to shoot multiple people quickly and may make the death toll from mass shootings larger. Gun advocates easily poo poo this argument because the percentage of guns and gun owners involved in such events is so small and the difference between a semi-automatic weapon and a lever action or other type of non-semi-automatic weapon in those scenarios is not that great.

Are you fucking serious? There isn't much difference between a gun that allows even a gun novice to fire 30/50/100 rounds without reloading at multiple shots per second and a lever/bolt action rifle which you have to reload every 10 rounds or so and takes most people more than a second to fire each shot?

And if your answer to that question is "no there's not much of a difference" then your target shooting and hunting arguments go out the window.

Why is it not your job to come up with arguments justifying your position? That's what everyone else is doing

Because I wasn't taking a position, I was trying to help frame the discussion. If you will notice I gave exemplary arguments on both sides - as examples only. I am not sure why that is so hard to understand.

Are you fucking serious? There isn't much difference between a gun that allows even a gun novice to fire 30/50/100 rounds without reloading at multiple shots per second and a lever/bolt action rifle which you have to reload every 10 rounds or so and takes most people more than a second to fire each shot?

And if your answer to that question is "no there's not much of a difference" then your target shooting and hunting arguments go out the window.

You are right, I withdraw that portion of my statement. I wasn't considering the difference in number of rounds before reloading - just the difference in speed of firing. With a lever action rifle I would say most people can get off a round per second or so - with a semi-automatic it is probably more like 2 rounds per second? I don't really know, just spitballing. Even that difference is significant when you consider that each round could mean a life. The difference becomes much more significant if the semi-auto also holds way more shells before reloading.

is not world's apart. Can you honestly say feedback like that is deserving of a pleasant response? If so, you're a liar. He was acting like a complete prick and I responded in kind. Similarly, you should go back over our discussion and look at how calmly I responded to your points while you quickly made it personal and started insulting me- something I never did. Even then, I let it slide until you negged me for calling Milhouse a shithead after he said I was a shitty poster and worse than rj. At that point I realized you weren't interested in having a discussion. Did you neg Milhouse for coming after me? Of course not. But I respond to his prickishness and get negged. Anyway, it's your lucky day. Back to putting dickheads on ignore and not engaging with them. It's a huge waste of time. So you won't be getting anymore responses from me. Nor will Milhouse or dv7.

Jesus you're a whiny cunt, aren't ya?

Umm yeah, that's worlds apart. He said your posting sucks. Or at the worst reading, that you suck. You called him a fat, retarded cocksucker.

Because I wasn't taking a position, I was trying to help frame the discussion. If you will notice I gave exemplary arguments on both sides - as examples only. I am not sure why that is so hard to understand.

Yeah but it was terrible framing because if the discussion was really framed how you said it was, there would be no need for discussion. It would be a no-brainer.

Serious question. Are you a hunter?

Outside of bird hunting with a semi-automatic shotgun, you are far more likely to cause an animal to suffer if you are shooting at it with a semi-automatic weapon where you don't have to think when you are pulling the trigger. One of the first rules you learn in hunter's safety class is that you need to have a clear and confirmed kill shot before you even consider taking an animal's life. You don't improve the lethality of your weapon by putting more rounds into the magazine. You do that by choosing the appropriate caliber long rifle for whatever you are hunting and making sure you are hitting vitals. If, by chance, you miss and the animal is wounded, you put it out of its misery with the same weapon you used to shoot it, or with a revolver. The image of a hunter firing his 9mm in rapid succession at an escaping wounded animal is honestly laughable.

This is a good post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish y'all would stop being ass holes to BSF because he doesn't share the same beliefs as you all. Pretty weak minded shit if you ask me.

I wish y'all would stop being ass holes to BSF because he doesn't share the same beliefs as you all. Pretty weak minded shit if you ask me.

Do you wish he'd stop being assholes to other people for the same reason?

This is a good post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but what if you're dual-wielding?

tumblr_lidc6k7AE21qbdloto1_500.jpg

Do you wish he'd stop being assholes to other people for the same reason?

I guess I've missed the posts where he was instigating. It's easy for a lot of boards posters who share the same beliefs to "team up" on 2-3 others who they don't see eye with. Taking the unpopular stance should be better received around here.

Back