• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ban the fucking guns

If the goal is to actually solve the problem, why not do both? In both cases you are altering Constitutional rights, so why isn't it okay to approach from both angles? Other than #whitechristianguilt?
Because Muslims are people you nitwit, guns are fucking inanimate objects. The gall it takes for you to even compare the 2 ideas as equal is stunning.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

On another thread I made these common sense ideas for gun laws. How many agree:

Background checks must be made on every sale, gift or transfer of ownership of a gun, rifle or other firearm

Registering of every gun

Banning all clips, magazines or other devices that have a capacity of 12 (could be 15) rounds

When buying a gun, you must take a safety course

A maximum number of guns purchase law with exceptions for licensed security companies and antiques

Any semi-automatic weapons must be manufactured with barriers to keep them from becoming refit to become fully automatic

Allowing the sale of smart guns

Banning military style weapons (why does a citizen need a 50mm sniper rifle?)

Registering ammo purchases as well as products to make ammo

Because Muslims are people you nitwit, guns are fucking inanimate objects. The gall it takes for you to even compare the 2 ideas as equal is stunning.

A person chooses to acquire a gun, and a person chooses to adhere to a certain religion. What's the difference?

I think there is a 5,000 page Fasciosm! thread about the overreach of government on a semi-popular off-brand ACC school message board, but I'd have to look that up to be sure.

I think Sailor's a little closer to the mark here. Guns have a place, if for no other reason that to protect us from each other (something that the government can't do with time-sensitivity). I don't think that protection from the other guy requires high capacity mags.

I think the framers had higher expectations for "Citizens" (Term of art) in terms of responsibilities necessary to shoulder the load of the rights conferred by government version.1789. I expect that if you reincarnated the most ardent liberal (eighteenth century sense) and said "No seriously, EVERYONE will have ALL of the privileges and immunities, even the dumbs", that person would slap the taste out of your mouth. We have traded our egalitarianism for their elitism. Query if those things can coexist. Perhaps today's liberals have decided otherwise and thus want to elevate government over the individual.

As the elites like to think, "Eltism for us and egalitarianism for the rest of you."

If the goal is to actually solve the problem, why not do both? In both cases you are altering Constitutional rights, so why isn't it okay to approach from both angles? Other than #whitechristianguilt?

oh yeah, that's why I don't post in this forum

is this fucking serious?

ISIS isn't to fucking blame for this, the guy wasn't a member of ISIS and they didn't plan the attack, they didn't even take credit for it as much as they congratulated the guy...which is probably what he wanted for placing that last minute call to 911

Maybe not ISIS directly, but their extremist ideology is largely to blame. Please don't make excuses for terrorism.

Maybe not ISIS directly, but their extremist ideology is largely to blame. Please don't make excuses for terrorism.

It's not excusing terrorism to say ISIS shouldn't get credit for something it didn't plan, help with or fund.

The reality is giving them credit for this crazy person's actions makes ISIS stronger. This isn't Paris or Brussels.

Remember he also claimed to have explosives but didn't.

It's not excusing terrorism to say ISIS shouldn't get credit for something it didn't plan, help with or fund.

The reality is giving them credit for this crazy person's actions makes ISIS stronger. This isn't Paris or Brussels.

Remember he also claimed to have explosives but didn't.

Again, THAT IS THEIR FUCKING STRATEGY. An event like this is their dream scenario. It is like winning the lottery without even buying a ticket.

Stay in your lane. Extremism ideology existed before ISIS, it exists outside of ISIS, and it will exist after ISIS. In my short adult life time there have already been 3(?) terror groups du jour. Crediting ISIS for every lone wolf Muslim terrorist only serves to empower them, especially as they are in the midst of fighting with Al Queda, who is just coincidentally the group that we would have all knee jerk blamed for this event 10 years ago.

oh yeah, that's why I don't post in this forum

is this fucking serious?

*silently looks up from morning coffee, thinks to self...*

Does the right still want to refuse to admit we have a gun problem? Does the left still want to refuse to admit we have a Muslim problem? Okay, did the Cubs win last night?

*back to morning coffee*

Again, THAT IS THEIR FUCKING STRATEGY. An event like this is their dream scenario. It is like winning the lottery without even buying a ticket.

Which is why the news, etc. SHOULDN'T say they were involved. If the news doesn't report it (including the crazy RW Faux), they don't get credit.

it's honestly surprising there aren't lone wolf attacks on a daily basis; they could absolutely cripple our society with a cheap rifle and a couple boxes of ammo

it's honestly surprising there aren't lone wolf attacks on a daily basis; they could absolutely cripple our society with a cheap rifle and a couple boxes of ammo

The DC Sniper did that with a hollowed out El Camino and a two inch hole drill bit.

Exactly. Just say ISIS and become famous. that's what loons are looking for.

Stay in your lane. Extremism ideology existed before ISIS, it exists outside of ISIS, and it will exist after ISIS. In my short adult life time there have already been 3(?) terror groups du jour. Crediting ISIS for every lone wolf Muslim terrorist only serves to empower them, especially as they are in the midst of fighting with Al Queda, who is just coincidentally the group that we would have all knee jerk blamed for this event 10 years ago.

That's why I blamed extremist ideology. Did your reading glasses break this morning?

Exactly. Just say ISIS and become famous. that's what loons are looking for.

That's all fine and good, but when THE GUNMAN calls 9-1-1 and AFFIRMATIVELY REPORTS HIS OWN MOTIVE, and then the President gets on t.v. and refuses to admit Islamic extremism is a direct cause, he (POTUS) makes Trump look honest and engaged.

Whistling past the graveyard is Trump Juice. POTUS/Hillary could take the wind out of Trump's sails with a more honest approach to the radical Islamist problem we all know we have. Unzipped and waiting...

Last edited:
Back