• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 SHEEP - Main Thread

MRoost

Reaction score
CONGRATS to HailToTheDeacons on the Sheep Sweep. (yes, i know, great name)
Individual Sheep Winner
Individual Tournament Winner
Team Sheep Winner (Two and a Half Men)
Team Tournament Winner (Two and a Half Men)

Link for STANDINGS & Brackets
Current Standings will be posted here after week 1

Preseason Week 1 - 6/17
Preseason Week 2 - 6/24
Holiday - 7/1
Season Week 1 - 7/8
Season Week 2 - 7/15
Season Week 3 - 7/22
Season Week 4 - 7/29 (64 player tourney starts)
Season Week 5 - 8/5
Season Week 6 - 8/12
Season Week 7 - 8/19 (8 team tourney starts)
Season Week 8 - 8/26
Season Week 9 - 9/9

Rules:
Every Tuesday/Wednesday I will post 12 questions. Everyone will PM their answers to me. Your score will be the number of responses that were the same as yours. In other words, you don’t need to pick the correct answer, just the most common answer. Think Family Feud.

Your season score will be the sum of your percentile rank each week for each of the 8 weeks, dropping your lowest week. So if you are 1st place in the week you will get 100 pts, last will get 0. The middle position will get 50. Your lowest score will be dropped.

I will be combining answers at my discretion (e.g. child = kid), don't bitch at me. Please do not respond with multiple answers; I will not respond for clarification; I’ll count the first (e.g. Q: Name an airline A: United / American Airlines.)

Any reference/technology is at your disposal except NO CONVERSING WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN OR OUTSIDE THE GAME ABOUT YOUR ANSWERS.

Pre-Season:
We'll have a 2 week pre-season to gather a base of entrants and to allow me to get my shit together. After that, we will start a 9 week regular season.

Regular Season:
The regular season will be 9 weeks long and will be a running total of each week’s scores for each player. For the individual regular season, I will drop each person’s lowest score. The winner will be Sheep Champ.

Team Sheep:
Teams will consist of 4 players. If you would like to be part of a team, PM me your team members some time before the regular season starts. Your score will be the sum of your highest 3 teammates for the week. Again, COMMUNICATING WITH OTHER PLAYERS (INCLUDING TEAMMATES) IS NOT ALLOWED. As with individual sheep, there will be a season, and a tournament to decide the Team Sheep Champs and the Team Sheep Cup Champs

Tournament:
In week 4 the top 64 players will play in the tournament for the sheep cup (based on seed with no drops). It will be a single elimination bracket. In week 7 the 8 team tourney will start. Same concept.

Awards:
Sheep Champ: winner of regular season
Sheep Cup Champ: winner of tourney

Team Sheep Champ: winner of team regular season
Team Sheep Cup Champ: winner of team tourney

Please let me know if you have any feedback, I am open to all suggestions. Also feel free to email me sheep question suggestions.

MRoost

Last edited:
I don't remember who was on my team, but I'm sure they'd like another player instead of me.

Best thread I've seen all year, minus the hot chicks thread. :)

bym, I think it was me, you , rubbin and captain but I might be wrong about captain. I know I was on a team with rubbin.

I'm cool to go again. Understand, I suck. :)

Fear the Bear looking to repeat? I'd also be down if people wanted to consider doing some alternative method of creating teams. Maybe a draft of some sort?

with Townie gone and me not remembering who our 4th player was, me and Kory are gonna need some new millennial teammates

Appreciate everyone telling me I'm very good at Sheep. My team is going to play Sheep and we're going to WIN, let me tell you! Our answers will be so strong and SMART! Nice!

Free agent for a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea who was on my team last year so I guess I'm a free agent?

no you aren't

HELLO OLD FRIEND

Oh-hi-animated-gif.gif

hey deac6 I hope you don't care about winning because I may be the worst Sheep player ever.

hey deac6 I hope you don't care about winning because I may be the worst Sheep player ever.

I'm in it for the banter and reaction gifs. RSF and I will throw out our backs to carry you don't worry bud.

I would also like to play, and would like to be on a team. I have hot weeks and very, very cold weeks... but I have a great personality and bring good beer to the party!

I need a new team, my one last year was poop even though I was good.

I'd like to play if there are any teams needing to fill out a roster.

Free agent for a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top 12 player here looking for a new team!

I'm easily recruitable when the sheep draft takes place.

I would also like to play, and would like to be on a team. I have hot weeks and very, very cold weeks... but I have a great personality and bring good beer to the party!

I'm a free agent as well. Why don't us 8 free agents just make 2 teams. Not sure my heart will be in it without and special bonus points, however.

Back