• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing quite like sitting on the porch at the beach and listening to the waves crash, until someone drops there cigarette into your drink (coca-cola) and you about drink it. :rulz:

Got a pretty sweet apartment in Asheville that looks out over the mountains and French Broad River. Can't wait to see how it looks in the fall.

Sounds awesome. French Broad was my first rafting experience. I really need to make it to Asheville.

Sounds awesome. French Broad was my first rafting experience. I really need to make it to Asheville.

It was a little more expensive because of that, plus it's brand new, never been lived in. After seeing a few different complexes I started to immediately write off those without views. I figure when we buy in a year or two we probs won't have a view so might as well get one while we can.

I want to be where the boys are
But I'm not allowed
I wait outside of the boy's bar
I wait for them to all come out
I'm not a
Boy
It's not my fault
That I'm not a boy

It was a little more expensive because of that, plus it's brand new, never been lived in. After seeing a few different complexes I started to immediately write off those without views. I figure when we buy in a year or two we probs won't have a view so might as well get one while we can.

We are paying a little bit now than I would like but the apartment and location are awesome. Similar thinking that when we buy we will likely live farther out so we might as well enjoy this now.

For Father's Day I'm going to get Wife to shave my back and she's not allowed to complain.

We are paying a little bit now than I would like but the apartment and location are awesome. Similar thinking that when we buy we will likely live farther out so we might as well enjoy this now.

maybe one day you can drink wine on your porch without any issues

The Discover Weekly robot algorithm really brought its A game this week. Sad to see this one go.

Can't wait for the Battle of the Bastards tonight when Jon Snow is winning but then Ramsey Bolton captures him and slowly cuts his dick off before screen fades to black.

Went to Bethesda this weekend. Spent so many hours dancing last night and I am wiped ouuuut.

Between DJ getting it done, the GoT super bowl, and this game 7 this has been an ok evening of TV this Father's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back