• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fantastic GoT followed by a fantastic Veep.

Eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits.

The hunchback of New Hampshire.

Close, I dont start the new dig until July 5th. I've got two more weeks here, with a quickly dwindling productivity level.

I couldn't love telecommuting 2 days a week more. I thought I was going to have to go in for a meeting this morning, but it was cancelled late last night and that was the most amazing feeling!

Getting ready to put all of these grape Skittles in my mouth at the same time. I expect it to be intense.
7b0cb174e6cbf6f267fb3430446e1bff.jpg

Grapegasm was intense !

I was going to look for a group / place to watch the soccer match tomorrow night. But damn, a 9PM game.

goddamn, finding movers is a pain in the ass

Although Bookstore Movers doesn't do long distance, they'll recommend some companies that do. Based on the move they did for me, I would trust their opinions.

Although Bookstore Movers doesn't do long distance, they'll recommend some companies that do. Based on the move they did for me, I would trust their opinions.

thanks. I saw them highly recommended but then saw they were local-only.

G'morning, CT.
I rode my bike too hard and didn't sleep long enough. I am le tired.

Caught up on a new TBS show over the weekend called Wrecked. So far (first 2 eps) it's hilarious. Also started watching a Comedy Central show called Another Period and so far think its awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back