• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
grXqcNw.gif

how in the shit is it only 1:10 PM on Monday, this week already feels like it's lasted eight days

how in the shit is it only 1:10 PM on Monday, this week already feels like it's lasted eight days

fact.
not helping things (for me) is that it's a short week, so I really only need to make it until noon on thursday... this will make it drag longer.

fact.
not helping things (for me) is that it's a short week, so I really only need to make it until noon on thursday... this will make it drag longer.

lol it was 10:20 there when this was posted.

Full moon summer solstice tonight, a "strawberry" (not cherry, unfortunately, RIP Prince) moon. Shit going down. I'll probably be asleep.

dumber tunnels poster's ongoing Trump nickname: cville (shocker) for being the only person left who still says "Drumpf" or deacspop for calling him "Dump"?

just got a TB skin test for the grad school form. good lord i hate needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back