• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to DC for the weekend. Hitting an Orioles game on Saturday. We're going to Founding Farmers on Saturday for lunch. Could use some good recs for quick places for breakfast on Saturday & Sunday (cafes, pancakes, etc), and spots for a quick dinner on Friday & Saturday before the game. Nothing too fancy or anything. We'll most likely be sweaty from walking/biking around and don't plan on getting all dressed up.

Headed to DC for the weekend. Hitting an Orioles game on Saturday. We're going to Founding Farmers on Saturday for lunch. Could use some good recs for quick places for breakfast on Saturday & Sunday (cafes, pancakes, etc), and spots for a quick dinner on Friday & Saturday before the game. Nothing too fancy or anything. We'll most likely be sweaty from walking/biking around and don't plan on getting all dressed up.

Post on the DC/Chinatown thread and you'll get a lot of advice.

Where are you staying?

There are a bunch of fast causal places in the Navy Yards neighborhood which is decently close to the Stadium.

omg this day. is it over yet.

Post on the DC/Chinatown thread and you'll get a lot of advice.

Where are you staying?

There are a bunch of fast causal places in the Navy Yards neighborhood which is decently close to the Stadium.

Good call. Staying on Massachusetts Ave.

Anyone going out and watching the match tonight? We'll most likely be hanging out at home for this one.

I was considering it, but can't find any friends who care.

I've got tons of friends who care, but live too far away for a get together. I really dont want to drive all the way to Winston to watch such a late match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back