• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've chatted with the manager and he tries to never start audio for something he can't keep on the whole time, and trivia wins out over sports on trivia nights. so even if the game started at 8:00, he'd avoid putting the audio on if he knew it was going to have to be shut off for 9:00. Stinks, but I can understand.

But yeah audio levels for trivia can be atrocious.

But, 'Merica !

I've chatted with the manager and he tries to never start audio for something he can't keep on the whole time, and trivia wins out over sports on trivia nights. so even if the game started at 8:00, he'd avoid putting the audio on if he knew it was going to have to be shut off for 9:00. Stinks, but I can understand.

But yeah audio levels for trivia can be atrocious.

Bald guy with a big beard?

string'o'good days continues, yall.

in TEN DAYS my best friends mdmh and mrs. mdmh and dat lurkerbro are gonna be in rhode island, and fuck yeah let's get weird, pt. deux

That's my man. Known him his whole life, his brother, sister, and I used to fuck with him mercilessly when he was a wee one. Old family friend. Really good kid.

:eek:
my brain made this very inappropriate.

Leebs, you are on a roll. Dirty thoughts. MESS, we used to mess with him.

That's my man. Known him his whole life, his brother, sister, and I used to fuck with him mercilessly when he was a wee one. Old family friend. Really good kid.

Next time I see him, I'll send your regards. Evan! I chat with your childhood nemesis on the interwebs all day!

Next time I see him, I'll send your regards. Evan! I chat with your childhood nemesis on the interwebs all day!

He's like my little brother, we do Thanksgiving together with his fam. His cousin is Minnesota girl, the girl with whom I felt Zeus' lightning bolts through my bones when I first locked eyes with her. I may have mentioned her one or two times on here. Don't tell him I've posted tattoo/yoga pics of her. Ahhhh, Minnesota girl. The girl from the North Country.

Last edited:
I went DirecTV for TV. The first year is cheap, you get a $100 Visa giftcard, Sunday Ticket/Red Zone, and all the movie channels for three months. You can always switch to something else after a year, or negotiate.

I have TWC for internet because of my location, but it works fine and is now priced reasonably (especially if you get your own modem) - recently, they increased all the speeds of their internet tiers, so I actually dropped a couple tiers to pay less and retained the same speed.

I would do DirecTV but can't with this apt -- they are wired for Charter and Uverse.

I went DirecTV for TV. The first year is cheap, you get a $100 Visa giftcard, Sunday Ticket/Red Zone, and all the movie channels for three months. You can always switch to something else after a year, or negotiate.

I have TWC for internet because of my location, but it works fine and is now priced reasonably (especially if you get your own modem) - recently, they increased all the speeds of their internet tiers, so I actually dropped a couple tiers to pay less and retained the same speed.
Also just went to DirecTV, with the same deals as HTTD, but we got a $300 gift card for going through Costco.

Have local internet provider, because TWC isnt offered out where we live.

1.5 hours until our party bus leaves for Houston

Bunkered down over the last 30 hours and cranked out all my schoolwork that is due until Friday so that I can celebrate America hardcore today. Already got out of both classes tomorrow. Gonna get a case of Diesels and see how many I can drink on the three hour ride down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back