• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck Comcast -- tried chatting online so I could avoid the phone and after about 15 minutes of that they told me I had to call because they can't do it online. could have been upfront about that, no?

then I call and all agents are busy so I have to leave a message and someone will supposedly call back tonight. ok sure.

I'm not playing the game of trying to get a lower rate, just need to cancel and be done with it.

not too lazy to come here and whine about it.
you're posting on a wake forest message board where the two of us have a combined 25000 posts

saying that we as a community like the sounds of our own voices isn't exactly revolutionary

you're posting on a wake forest message board where the two of us have a combined 25000 posts

saying that we as a community like the sounds of our own voices isn't exactly revolutionary

Or is it so revolutionary your head is spinning like a top??

this is a valid point

I don't generally read the emails, so wasn't aware there was an option to unsubscribe. I am now unsubscribed, so thanks.

While I haven't given money to Wake in years, I actually don't mind getting an occasional email from advancement so I know what's generally going on, particularly if there is an event in Raleigh. But 5 generalized fundraising emails in 1 day is too many, so they basically compel you to unsubscribe entirely. Seems like a questionable strategy on their part.

A church 1/4 mile from my house has this message on their sign right now:

"Exposure to the Son prevents burning"

Thanks to HTTD for pointing out, maybe we wouldn't have to give so much if we didn't employ a whopping 35 people in the "alumni and donor services" department. What the fuck do these people do all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back