• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do enjoy the physical mailers though. They Even make it to ole meehico sometimes. Look very nicely done, I'm sure some printer buddy of wellman makes a fortune. I like seeing the pics before I toss it in the trash.

fuck Comcast -- tried chatting online so I could avoid the phone and after about 15 minutes of that they told me I had to call because they can't do it online. could have been upfront about that, no?

then I call and all agents are busy so I have to leave a message and someone will supposedly call back tonight. ok sure.

I'm not playing the game of trying to get a lower rate, just need to cancel and be done with it.

Just go in to the office on Michigan Ave., take your boxes and shit and cancel there. If you've never been it's an amazing experience. So much reality happening there. I've never left there without laughing at something.

q8LaNvG.jpg

Just go in to the office on Michigan Ave., take your boxes and shit and cancel there. If you've never been it's an amazing experience. So much reality happening there. I've never left there without laughing at something.

they called back and it was surprisingly painless -- took about 2 mins total. and they said I could bring my shit to any UPS store and they would pack and return it for free. there's one literally around the corner from us, so done and done.

like the people who show up for replacement batteries for their remotes

At this point I'm blaring youtube music videos at work for my coworkers. What are they going to do, fire me?

Big storm in DC last night.

yeah, we were sheltered in a stairwell for about 30 minutes while a tornado warning came through. A small one touched down to our west and they said it stayed grounded for like 12 miles :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back