• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm digging the Welsh chat thread title. Gonna have to go to Google translate it.

What's everybody else got going on this weekend?

We are doing one of those escape the room games with my wife's family and then watching her (now my) nephew for a week.

Need to finish a freelance article on CAT Inc. I keep putting it off. Ugh. Just not in the mood to write.

Heading to NJ for the weekend to visit the in-laws. Hubs' aunt who lives in Australia is visiting - I've never met her since she rarely comes to the U.S.

What's everybody else got going on this weekend?

We are doing one of those escape the room games with my wife's family and then watching her (now my) nephew for a week.

Pool and maybe golf in the morning. Then watching golf the rest of the day.

Sunday going to the parentals for Fathers Day, more golf, and NBA Finals.

a couple long runs. nothing else planned. hopefully drink some beers and people watch a bit.

off to Chitown. Leaving work in a minute

I'm coming into the office for a few hours tomorrow and then hanging out at home on Sunday. Got a new ravioli mold I'm going to try out.

Try and teach this kid something about food.

wife has something planned for tomorrow; Sunday I'm grabbing the golf clubs for the first time this season/since kid and will probably lose a dozen playing a round with the old man

so charlotte peeps - what's my best option for a pool since our city council decided to block the plaza-midwood one that was two blocks from my house. I need one asap; no "3 year waiting list" bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back