• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is old, but still made me laugh (incidentally everyone in my office has two screens)

Coworker With Two Computer Screens Not Fucking Around

1200.jpg

FORT WORTH, TX—Credible sources within your office reported Monday that the guy on the third floor with two computer screens on his desk is not fucking around. "Amazing—he comes in here, sits down next to me and my one sorry-ass screen, turns on his two screens, and starts tearing it up," marketing assistant Todd Piotrowski said as the guy dragged a window from one screen to the other, which sources confirmed was like watching fucking Minority Report or something. "He's got three, maybe four programs open on each screen, plus some sort of group video chat running nonstop—he's going balls to the wall over there. How is he doing all this with only one keyboard?" Piotrowski also speculated that if there’s a limit to how many tabs you can have open in your web browser at once, this guy's gonna hit it.

nice of juice to share his password with townie

so charlotte peeps - what's my best option for a pool since our city council decided to block the plaza-midwood one that was two blocks from my house. I need one asap; no "3 year waiting list" bullshit.

install your own like clark griswold

What's everybody else got going on this weekend?

We are doing one of those escape the room games with my wife's family and then watching her (now my) nephew for a week.

Grilling with some neighbors on Saturday, going for a little trail ride with some other Cruiser heads on Sunday, and working on a final in between.

What's everybody else got going on this weekend?

We are doing one of those escape the room games with my wife's family and then watching her (now my) nephew for a week.

bikes bikes bikes.
going to sleep in a bit tomorrow, then ride my bike.
same with sunday - sleep in a bit, then big ride w/ the pizza man.

will probably do some laundry, too. very exciting.

Last one, I promise. A friend just sent me this one. Also, I thought it was "two time personal chef" but it is actually "Tuscon personal chef."

I love his tone that he uses. It seems like he is forced to do these videos and is thinking "y'all are all morons."

bikes bikes bikes.
going to sleep in a bit tomorrow, then ride my bike.
same with sunday - sleep in a bit, then big ride w/ the pizza man.

will probably do some laundry, too. very exciting.

:naughty:

It must be weird student assistant doppelganger week, because we just had one start who is a dead ringer in appearance AND voice for an ex of mine, she's even a runner. If I find out she's interested in Arabic and CIA/NSA I'm gonna flip. I'm going to have to tell her to stop talking in a high pitched little girl voice that my ex used to rock, otherwise I might get some odd tingling sensations.

:naughty:

eta: i just like that little dude.

I feel like the old ACCboards used to have better emoticons, or a wider variety at least, but naughty man is a classic.

:werd:

:moose:

:ipfw:

Having a brain lapse moment, but who was the poster who used to use the smoking man emoticon and say "mofuggies" all the time?

Re: This Weekend

Weekend started today. Son is going whitewater rafting with the Boy Scouts, so it's just my wife and I.

Ran this morning. Have a 30mi bike ride tomorrow.

Going to grill out tonight and watch a movie on the patio.

Tomorrow night head to QP or similar and hang out and drink.

Sunday, who knows. I'm sure they have some plans for me.

Two years to the day I was ambushed by Library HR and Associate University Librarian waiting at the door when I opened the Music Library to tell me my position was eliminated, so I'll probably celebrate by replicating the aftermath of that which was to lie in bed and eat a lot of ice cream and then get dumped a month later. That was quite a double whammy of a summer.

Seriously though, I'll probably just get smacked out on smack tea so I can eliminate brain and memory cells.

Haven't been able to run for a while now, so quickly getting way out of shape. I can ride some and swim but not really motivated. Am having abdominal surgery next week to fix the issue that is preventing me from running but that will then keep me from running for another few weeks, at least, so basically I am going to be starting from scratch in mid to late July... Ugh!

For the weekend, we are going to LKG (Lake Gaston for the uninitiated) with friends - will probably try to swim some. Will definitely watch a lot of golf and drink a lot of alcohol and eat a lot of steak...

As I tell my family, Sunday is the biggest day of the year! They roll their eyes, but I am a dad so I am used to it.

Daycare hooked me up coffee and a doughnut this morning for the biggest day of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back