• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think smack tea is bad for you? Seems legit.

It's primarily just because I'm a cynic. I think it might be more addictive than they let on. I've experienced a few withdrawal symptoms if I've gone two or three days in a row -- nothing serious, but enough to make me hyper-aware. That being said, I haven't noticed a significant increase in tolerance; one will get me feeling good and two of these things is quite enough, so it's probably cool. I think a lot of the crowd that frequents this place (and other similar places) are recovering alcoholics and addicts, so they may just be prone to get hooked on anything.

Having a brain lapse moment, but who was the poster who used to use the smoking man emoticon and say "mofuggies" all the time?

Yeah, I liked that guy blazing up. Was it :blazin: or : pimpin: or something? Cookout, hook us up, bro.

Last edited:
Leebs, it is pretty cool that you are on the precipice of getting some hot new butt. Maybe tonight is the night? We are all happy for you. Go get 'em, tiger. :twdeac:

Leebs, it is pretty cool that you are on the precipice of getting some hot new butt. Maybe tonight is the night? We are all happy for you. Go get 'em, tiger. :twdeac:

Thank you for choosing Pizza Slut may I-

Precipice?

All signs point to the commencement of butt-getting last weekend.

It must be weird student assistant doppelganger week, because we just had one start who is a dead ringer in appearance AND voice for an ex of mine, she's even a runner. If I find out she's interested in Arabic and CIA/NSA I'm gonna flip. I'm going to have to tell her to stop talking in a high pitched little girl voice that my ex used to rock, otherwise I might get some odd tingling sensations.

It's called sexual harrassment.

I wouldn't include that second part about the tingling. That part just exists in my mind.

Got a little banged up celebrating America last night with a couple of 45-50 year old bros who are living dat professor/teacher life down here. Kind of wish I had joined them and gotten high and went and jumped into the river late night. Anyways I'm trying to get started on two different research papers today but my brain is in a haze.

I wonder if they have any El Chupe smack tea places down here. I could use dat FOCUS.

Last edited:
Yo brasky, is my boy pulisic going to get any run in the footy tournament

Precipice?

All signs point to the commencement of butt-getting last weekend.

I don't know...get the feeling Leebs did not immediately bone this guy. She can confirm or disconfirm.

But no question they will be boning this weekend. How exciting for them. Penetrating and being penetrated, perhaps simultaneously. Happy for Pizza Man too - no doubt he's been wanting to plow Leebs for a long time, but alas she was engaged so no plowing could occur. But now she is single and ready to party serious and tonight he finally gets to make love into her.

19191.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back