• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
a) i love that an innocent story about a date will cause this dude to forever be known as pizza man.
b) yes we need more old school accboards emoticons.
willy_nilly.gif
eusa_clap.gif
corn.gif

i don't ever open the usic thread so i just found out that the Avett Brothers have a new album releasing next Friday.
corn.gif

I thought Pizza Slut was the erotic restaurant Salami Johnson worked at. :plos:

I prefer Papa Johnson, but the Pizza Man is simple and less precious.

Dang....rain held off all day right up until the moment we were heading out to our pool, then it started pouring.

alright chatters, enjoy the dads, the united states open championship, the battle of the bastards, game 7, the weekend, and splitting some pizza!

alright chatters, enjoy the dads, the united states open championship, the battle of the bastards, game 7, the weekend, and splitting some pizza!

And also enjoy your orgasms! May they be the most powerful and voluminous ever. Especially you, Leebs.

Oh yeah moist is better.

Spent the day at a work party at some Mexican fellas private lake. It was cray awesome now at the pool. Don't want to think what might be under that lake tho

I was going to get my dad tickets to see Richard Thompson for Dad's Day, maybe as a Dad/son bonding experience, but I threw it out to him and he was all "well Bonnie Raitt is playing in Charlotte around the same time, and (stepmom) loves Bonnie, soooo...". Love you too, Pops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back