• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread 192: Ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod tahc ym tup I

I'm searching high and low in remote Mexico for smack tea. Next stop will be the curandera

In Mexico I figured they'd just add a scoop of cocaine to your tea, like adding bee pollen to your smoothie.

Rubbins and Say Hey, the Devil became Facebook friends with an old Tucson high school pal of mine today. I think they're both sports agents, so not totally random, but was still funny. Small world.

In Mexico I figured they'd just add a scoop of cocaine to your tea, like adding bee pollen to your smoothie.

Oh yeah that's what they keep wanting to do and it's really really tough to explain what I'm actually looking for. Been offered lots of coke and meth tea

I wonder if the Devil will be the new kids godfather? It's a long shot but that would be hot

I gotta imagine smack tea is in LA somewhere

there are four hot moms at the pool that have become friends with bongs and Me. 2 super hot, one white one mex, 1 hot mex, and 1 pretty hot white. One has a husband who is 300lbs but cool and owns a lot of shit. She loves my boy. Haven't met the others husbands yet. One may be single can't figure it out. It's hot. Sometimes awkward. Great scenery.

So kratom tea is popular with recovering heroin addicts?

there are four hot moms at the pool that have become friends with bongs and Me. 2 super hot, one white one mex, 1 hot mex, and 1 pretty hot white. One has a husband who is 300lbs but cool and owns a lot of shit. She loves my boy. Haven't met the others husbands yet. One may be single can't figure it out. It's hot. Sometimes awkward. Great scenery.

I'm assuming you're saving the :pics for the Bro Thread. Smart move.

I can send some snaps tomorrow maybe...don't often jam on my phone at the pool. Base, boy, brahs, scenery and hanging is like too much to manage

Man it looks like Chupe is in the epicenter of smack tea

The NY times article talks about his spot in Carrboro

Looks like I'd have to go to some headshops to pick up the raw dawg ingredients

So it's hot as ball in SC too. Greenville isn't such a bad town as much shit as people give it. They have a waterfall in the middle of downtown. It's a nice place to visit once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back