• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FIFA League

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score
Hello, Pit friends. Most of you probably do not know me from Adam, but I am a frequent mafia player on here and am also a huge soccer supporter and avid FIFA player. I know other people like FIFA too, so I am proposing a FIFA league to provide a little friendly competition with some like-minded folks.

The league would start in earnest upon the release of FIFA 17 in September, but I am also open to a dry run in the late summer on FIFA 16 to get used to the idea and work out as many kinks as possible. This thread will serve as a signup for anyone interested in the league.

Parameters:

- The league would run on XBox One as that is the system I have. If there is enough interest from PS4 users, I would also run that league, just as administrator and not a participant.
- There is no limit to the number of players that can participate, but if there is enough interest, we would have to split it into two leagues (Promotion/relegation?)
- Team selection is still being hashed out, and I am open to all suggestions. One proposition has been to restrict team selection to 4.5* or lower, while I am more a fan of a veto system on a match by match basis.
- International teams would not be allowed for selection for simplicity's sake.

If you have any questions, please ask them and I will answer or ask for a community's opinion, though I reserve the right to make a final decision. Thanks, and hope you all are interested.

Player List:

1. Gooner
2. ryalaman
3. RSF
4. zqglass
5. timdunk

Last edited:
I say you just do 4.5 stars or lower, with an RNG vote-ban system (so, say, have both players submit 3 teams to ban privately to you, then you RNG 3 banned teams from the up to 6 that are submitted).

Best of both worlds, you take out all of the super teams, and have a ban system to stop people from abusing one or two teams over and over again.

I say you just do 4.5 stars or lower, with an RNG vote-ban system (so, say, have both players submit 3 teams to ban privately to you, then you RNG 3 banned teams from the up to 6 that are submitted).

Best of both worlds, you take out all of the super teams, and have a ban system to stop people from abusing one or two teams over and over again.

Just try to stop Russian Zlatan. I dare you. Zenit abuuuuuuuuuuse

In. This should be a little easier than getting four people on at once to play the team thing.

In. Also, thanks for identifying the player pool for Pro Clubs for me. :)

I do kinda like the idea of all of us playing with 1 team per season though. I don't know why abuse with one team is so scary. As long as all the teams are relatively even/people play with who they want, we'll be fine.

If anyone wants to get a match in sometime xbox one gamertag is "demondeacon336"

I'll play you now. I'm just killing a few min till the O's game

I thought my gamertag was super cool when I was 10 and got the original xbox. Now I'm too cheap to change it. firetirepanda1

Gooner tell my wife to let me buy an Xbox.

fuck yo xbox

BlueGloriousAmericanwigeon-size_restricted.gif

Come play clubs with us, SD3.

FIFA 21 sucks but I'm addicted.

Back