• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

islam

It's pointless to respond if you are going to condemn an entire religion based on the actions of a very, very small amount.

lol so small. I wish you were so understanding about the police.

no we are prioritizing Christianity first.

In the order of "fixing", which is dumb because we can certainly work on multiple things at once, I would say guns is a much, much, much, much more important thing to work on than Islam or Christianity as far as things causing problems in this country.

I wonder what this thread would look like if we had any Muslim posters on the board.

You're right, I should stop saying all OWG's are angry, disillusioned, right-wingers.

Got me there.

I was more thinking about your invocation of Westboro as evidence that Christianity writ large was bad, good for you for identifying another hypocrisy.

lol so small. I wish you were so understanding about the police.

Based on this post you clearly have no idea what my stance about police violence in America is. Thank you for your concern though.

I was more thinking about your invocation of Westboro as evidence that Christianity writ large was bad, good for you for identifying another hypocrisy.

That was clearly a tongue-in-cheek response to people condemning all Muslims based on ISIS.

In the order of "fixing", which is dumb because we can certainly work on multiple things at once, I would say guns is a much, much, much, much more important thing to work on than Islam or Christianity as far as things causing problems in this country.

so its guns Christianity and then Radical Islam.

It's pointless to respond if you are going to condemn an entire religion based on the actions of a very, very small amount.

I said how many is ok if they hate gays, jews, christians and have horrible record towards women?

And I am sorry you need to stop engaging me. Please retreat to your safe space and wait for a hug.

Just exactly how do you "prioritize" any religion of billions? Why don't we prioritize hurricanes and tornadoes while we're at it?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just exactly how do you "prioritize" any religion of billions? Why don't we prioritize hurricanes and tornadoes while we're at it?

it was a joke muppet. slow down

Conservatives love to take this issue down a path that leads to condemning Islam whole as a violent religion, rotten at the root. Ok, let's skip all that bullshit - Islam bad, Christianity good, what now?

Last edited:
Do we have a poll with Muslim responding to those survey questions about gay people, sharia law, etc... That now live in the United States? To prove your point produce the evidence that Muslims that come to this country as a whole still believe those things and are unwilling and have not changed. Even more important the poll hopefully is broken down by time spent here as well as what generation of immigrant they are.

Conservatives love to take this issue down a path that leads to condemning Islam whole as a violent religion, rotten at the root. Ok, let's skip all that bullshit - Islam bad, Christianity good, what now?

what now? well if we are conceding islam bad we are talking about a temporary ban on immigration to the US? you do understand how we got to this conversation right?

Back