• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EU vote-Brexit...what will it mean to us?

If I remember correctly, it was random until the 2000 election. Networks just assigned red to one and blue to the other.

Complete PC contradiction and foolishness:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/28/w...n=Feed:+rss/edition_world+(RSS:+CNNi+-+World)

"In my view, it's impossible to belong to [a] community only with the good things and not with the bad things," Renzi said.

so now migration is a bad thing? but the pc shills kept insisting it was a great thing

"It's impossible to be very communitarian about the economy and not about values."

since when is protecting borders against hoards of illegal entrants not a European value? especially since all of the countries of the EU signed a treaty pledging to do it

Last edited:
TL;DR: "Eat a spotted dick!"
Gotta say the dude has balls to trash talk the entire body of diplomats.

Last edited:
I gained some respect for Farage after listening to that.

That was decent. Those never get old though.

Boris will not stand for the leadership of the Conservative Party. What a farce. He would have never done something so reckless and stupid if he were still an American citizen.

Back