• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

US legit might get 6 golds and 4 silvers in women's gym (there are only get 6 events so 6 golds and 5 silvers would be pitching the perfect game)

US legit might get 6 golds and 4 silvers in women's gym (there are only get 6 events so 6 golds and 5 silvers would be pitching the perfect game)

I want them to beat that Russian ass so bad that Putin starts making up emails

Yeah. Hillary talking shit about Michael Phelps perhaps?

The Russian chick that bitched out on the balance beam is really good at Uneven Bars and COULD steal that gold but that's the only threat

It really is better when there is some diplomatic tension with Russia and the best way to settle it is team women's gymnastics.

Is this just qualifying or is tonight for actual medals?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

del Potro takes the first set off Djokovic. Davis Cup like atmosphere with a huge Argentinean crowd.

Is this just qualifying or is tonight for actual medals?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

qualifying, but my sister says tonight is actually the most important night for the USA girls. Because in so many events, like all-around, beam, etc. USA will get gold and silver regardless. But tonight decides which of our team members get to be 1 and 2 and which will have to sit out. Because only 2 people per country per event in medal round

Back