• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

Yeah a lot of sports is true, but a lot of those sports require additional skill that just you have or you don't. Like water polo you can't be Eric the eel type swimmer you are adding a very hard component to a similar concept as handball. Handball all I have to do is learn to hold a ball and do some spins, I'll start practicing in my office against the wall, I'll see you in Tokyo in 2020.

I can pull back a bowstring too. Doesn't mean that the archers at the Olympics aren't really impressive.

Yeah a lot of sports is true, but a lot of those sports require additional skill that just you have or you don't. Like water polo you can't be Eric the eel type swimmer you are adding a very hard component to a similar concept as handball. Handball all I have to do is learn to hold a ball and do some spins, I'll start practicing in my office against the wall, I'll see you in Tokyo in 2020.

Show me on the doll where handball touched you.

My first post on the issue I think points towards I think it's fucking awesome and amazing. Im actually really disappointed it's not a mainstream rec sport here because it appears very fun.

so womens rugby is 2 7 minute halves. is that what the men play too? the match lasts less than 15 minutes? strange

so womens rugby is 2 7 minute halves. is that what the men play too? the match lasts less than 15 minutes? strange

This is 7s rugby not 15s. In a 7s tournament you're playing numerous matches per day which is why it's a shorter match.

15s is two 45 minute halves but in something like the rugby World Cup you have several days between matches.

rifle looks pretty easy - I could probably do that - see you guys in 2020

The US prob will be very good at rugby 7s soon

VEN slowing this game down. That and sloppy play from USA.

we have a diver named Steele Johnson

that is fucking amazing.

Back