• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

King popped off some shots in the post-interview.

get it.

"If she cries, she cries"

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So in a few years America will have gone 1-2 in this event.

CpYhhloVUAEotjo.jpg

I wish I could remember the stat that was going given this evening on the NBC evening news. They stayed the number of Olympic countries that he outnumbers in terms of medals. It was in the hundreds.

April Ross is diving all over the place. Love the hustle.

On a related note, I miss Misty's butt.

Not to be mean, and I loved watching Misty play Vball, but she is not attractive. I met her once. She has a great personality.

I wouldn't say she's not attractive, but she's certainly not even in the top 20 of beach volleyball chicks as far as looks.

But dat butt doe

I'm at back-to-school teacher training so I can't currently do it, but if someone could post that pic/gif of GW staring at her ass that would be great.

Our men's gymnastics team must have really sucked yesterday. Didn't even get on the primetime broadcast until 11:40, they showed their 1st 2 events, and at 11:55 said "OK, we are coming to an end of our coverage window and we will show you the rest in late night."

Great stories with Baker overcoming Crohn's to win the silver and Cody Miller winning the bronze despite his health issues. His reaction to winning a bronze was amazing.

Add me to the list of archery fans. Very simple rules/scoring. Surprised US women aren't better in this event. Do we have to wait until 2020 for the Hunger Games effect?

Also a good start to women's field hockey, winning our 1st 2 games in pool play. I know we have at least 2 Deacons on the team: Crandall (sounds like she is the captain) and the girl from Chapel Hill who scored against Argentina.

Last edited:
Back