• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

that American chick trolling the hot Russian was pretty funny almost pulled for the hot chick to win. Would have been nice to see the how the American chick react if the hot Russian swam over and congratulated her.
So, did the hot Russian get caught doping? I assumed the Russians they allowed to go would be "clean"? but the American taunter said the Russian was doping?

that American chick trolling the hot Russian was pretty funny almost pulled for the hot chick to win. Would have been nice to see the how the American chick react if the hot Russian swam over and congratulated her.
So, did the hot Russian get caught doping? I assumed the Russians they allowed to go would be "clean"? but the American taunter said the Russian was doping?

Agree Rubbins.

I think the hot Russian was suspended 16 months a couple of years ago, and recently tested positive for a newly banned substance. Her supporters say that drug lingers in the system for months, and she didn't take it after it became banned at the beginning of the year.

Yes, she was caught doping twice and still allowed to swim in the Olympics.

Betting the Russian is wishing she never held up her finger signifying "i'm #1" after winning her semi heat. Doubt King ever gets asked about her otherwise.

Our men's gymnastics team must have really sucked yesterday. Didn't even get on the primetime broadcast until 11:40, they showed their 1st 2 events, and at 11:55 said "OK, we are coming to an end of our coverage window and we will show you the rest in late night."

Great stories with Baker overcoming Crohn's to win the silver and Cody Miller winning the bronze despite his health issues. His reaction to winning a bronze was amazing.

Add me to the list of archery fans. Very simple rules/scoring. Surprised US women aren't better in this event. Do we have to wait until 2020 for the Hunger Games effect?

Also a good start to women's field hockey, winning our 1st 2 games in pool play. I know we have at least 2 Deacons on the team: Crandall (sounds like she is the captain) and the girl from Chapel Hill who scored against Argentina.

Michelle Kasold!

Betting the Russian is wishing she never held up her finger signifying "i'm #1" after winning her semi heat. Doubt King ever gets asked about her otherwise.

To be fair, I think King did it first, and the Russian woman was mocking her. King backed it up, though.

Gabby is only doing UB today for the team final. My guess is she will fall.

how do we have synchronized diving but NOT the distance diving?

Water polo is inane

such bullshit. I don't even see any horses.

To be fair, I think King did it first, and the Russian woman was mocking her. King backed it up, though.

Nope. The Russian did it in the first semifinal heat. King wagged her finger after that ala Mutumbo.

13925415_653190074831296_6525833103034335329_n.jpg

Yeah but she's hot at least.

Yulia-Efimova.jpg

Back