• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

Olympic Hockey crushes any other Olympic team sport, and single-handedly makes the Winter Olympics viable.

It's hockey's most valuable international prize, displays its best professional athletes, and there is actually some parity (it's not just Women's Soccer or Men's Basketball wiping the floor with everyone; America, FUCK YEAH).

I watch more ice hockey during the 2 weeks of the Winter Olympics than I watch in the 4 years between the Winter Olympics. I like the downhill skiing and sledding (bobsled, luge, skeleton) events a lot too.

feat_rio32-1.jpg

I heard they're telling the athletes not to put their heads under the water, which I guess is fine for the sailing and rowing events, but don't they do open water swimming in the triathlon? Doggie paddle I guess?

Looks like we're going to get our fair share of weird shit during the Opening Ceremony!

Oh shit, Brazil was the real first in flight.

It's like a Q-bert screen gone haywire.

Satellite signal at Finnegan's Wake has gone out

same at casa dv7

Time for one game of FIFA and hopefully it will be back after that

I have nothing against her, but what has Gisele done to warrant such a stage? Is she beloved there? Serious question.

The Tokyo 2020 folks have to be feeling pretty good right now.

Every 4 years the opening ceremony of the Olympics makes me realize how many damn countries there are on this planet of ours.

Back