• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

not a bad sunset there Rio...

CpSVK8mXgAAJgqi.jpg

yeah what happened with this? i thought we were pretty good in volleyball

USA men took a lot of Ls four years ago across many sports. Hope volleyball recovers.

Women's rugby sevens has been entertaining to watch.

USA Gymnastics is ridiculous. This team is somehow looking better than 2012.

Are you watching gymnastics now online?

Weird that they put names on the graphics for beach volleyball but not got tennis, singles or doubles.

Are you watching gymnastics now online?

Weird that they put names on the graphics for beach volleyball but not got tennis, singles or doubles.

they had the qualifiers today, they led the other teams by 10 points. fierce five in 2012 won by 5.

my personal power rankings of what i like seeing USA win golds in

1. Any swimming, especially team
2. Any track and field, especially decathlon
3. USA Men's Basketball
4. Women's Team Gymnastics (love watching Russia and China dun goof)
5. I'd like to see one of our golfers win, especially the three that haven't won a major

USA Gymnastics is ridiculous. This team is somehow looking better than 2012.

Each country can only have two gymnasts do the individual all-around but I read if that rule wasn't in place the USA would be favored to go 1-2-3-4 at these olympics

Venus and Serena lost their first ever Olympics doubles match.

Venus and Serena lost their first ever Olympics doubles match.

Wow. Venus also lost singles.

I had read an article earlier today that the stress of their fathers stroke was taking its toll on them. There was speculation that it would significantly affect their game.

Laurie Hernandez gettin it. I give it a 10! A mother fucking 10!

Back