• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 1

I made a post about Bonds on the suque a few days ago so when I read the question and immediately thought bonds I figured it was my personal recency bias and talked myself into A-Rod

I honestly didn't think A-Rod at all. My other thought was Lance Armstrong, since it's TDF season, but that wasn't steroids.

Also, I have no idea how odds work for gambling. I knew common thought says we've a good shot to go 6-6 so I rounded to a Sheep 5.

A lady I work with said yesterday "What state is Detroit in? Is it in Chicago?"

How are we supposed to "Free Tibet" if it's not even a country? It's just a city? Where does it go when it's freed? I'm not going to google this, I want one of you to explain it to me right now.

How are we supposed to "Free Tibet" if it's not even a country? It's just a city? Where does it go when it's freed? I'm not going to google this, I want one of you to explain it to me right now.

The really short answer is that the world does not recognize Tibet as a country because there's no government to recognize. It's a state occupied by the Chinese and the Tibetan people protest this occupation.

I'm protesting Numbers clear habitual cheating in Sheep. It's just a game guys, you don't have to take it so seriously

The really short answer is that the world does not recognize Tibet as a country because there's no government to recognize. It's a state occupied by the Chinese and the Tibetan people protest this occupation.

Sounds like a country to me, but for some silly issues related to "recognition." I accept everyone's apologies.

Oh fuck, sorry team. Didn't realize the real deal was starting this week.

Also LOL at having a practice round last week because it was "holiday week" but not doing it during the actual holiday week this week

Back