• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Everyone is AAd

Doofus (2) gooner, mdmh
gooner (3) timdunk, tic, toogs
TIC (1) rommy
Rommy (1) tejas

Roman knows damn well after the postgame and the signup thread that if I didn't come in and try to get Doofus majo'd immediately, he would have JUMPED all over me for it.

NOT GOOD FOR ROMAN

Tic, why did you switch from doofus to gooner?

Because I think doofus' reaction to tejas' dumbtell was genuine and civ-like in nature. Believe me, I would have preferred he just look bad as ever so we can get rid of him ASAP before he's left in the endgame, but I think he's a civ and I feel that Gooner is a better option after the aforementioned post I quoted and then him placing a vote on Doofus this morning after I assume most people would think that Doofus is civ for it.

Mafia Gooner knows that Doofus is a very easy target to try and get lynched on Day 1 and wanted to try and get him run up after I nailed his ass.

I think dickinhand is most likely a civ. To recap:

tejas, doofus, dickinhand are civs.

18e3ac9eae9007eedd2f93508cc3aea4dcb32fed1879bbebfe4b99d6f25183f4.jpg

Rommy and Tic mafia?
Last game you guys blew each other because you were so good and shouldn't be D1 candidates and now you are throwing mad shade that you are Mafia. WTF?

***Tic***

Rommy and Tic mafia?
Last game you guys blew each other because you were so good and shouldn't be D1 candidates and now you are throwing mad shade that you are Mafia. WTF?

***Tic***

Lol

welcome smidge

Rommy and Tic mafia?

***Tic***

Holy lol. This guy is amazing. He's Wake's chromosome-lacking version of UTF

Gooner, if you switch to roman, I will too.

Doofus (3) gooner, mdmh, ryala
gooner (3) timdunk, tic, toogs
TIC (2) rommy, smidge
Rommy (1) tejas

Just in case you dipshits kill me here, another thing to keep in mind...

If ryala is mafia, it's VERY UNLIKELY he's the RB since he played cheeseo royale last night. Doubt he would risk letting himself get axed if he was the RB.

Back