• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Everyone is AAd

You rolled a 9!!!!!

Things are good, having only chatzy banter isn't as fun as thread banter, but I've enjoyed modding this week. Lots of people out of the office so as long as loki covers my lunch its golden. I am sad that eagles is afraid

Think of how much worse Chatzy would be if I weren't there!

I'm also not gonna lie, I've watched almost all of magic's biggest secrets finally revealed on netflix since it came on there because fuck you, I like magic. And cause I remember watching it when I was a kid and fucking loving it.

Let's do this cheese.

giphy.gif

Damo, vanilla civ, has been AA'd. LOL

God feels bad, so you get to banter until you go to bed tonight. You can't actually play the game though

Ryala autocorrects to Royals, so sad.

Anyway I will let you know about the game.

Fair enough. I'm coming up that Saturday with my girl because I went to a nice dinner with her last week and she almost ordered crabcakes as an entree. Like, yeah, crabcakes are awesome, but I'm not paying a bunch of money so you can get crabcakes that Faidleys makes for $7 that will blow this shit away.

I like Bob's Burgers. Haven't seen that though. What's it about?

Frisky Dingo is the show the creators/voice actors of made before archer, and after sealab 2021. Its amazing.

Which reminds me, nonny, if you haven't been to l'opossum, fucking go. Shits on point. Its basically the only place I go now when I need to make up for being a general asshole. The quail/lamb and beef SWELLINGTON are so absurdly good

It made me sad. I was gonna let you live but BYM said he hates you and that he'd tell everyone who mafia is if I didn't follow through.

That's not what I said at all. I said to be nice because I'm the only one who likes him.

That's not what I said at all. I said to be nice because I'm the only one who likes him.

gouda asked Chatzy to choose between 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Chatzy chose: 3
bym051d: Yesssssss
gouda: I'm gonna let him banter
bym051d: Kill him after? I hate that guy and I have a small peen. Gouda rules
gouda: Let's just let him live, damo is a banter bro
bym051d: I'm going to ruin your game and break the internet and kill all the puppies if you don't kill him

gouda asked Chatzy to choose between 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Chatzy chose: 3
bym051d: I'm going to ruin your game and break the internet and kill all the puppies if you don't kill him

No permission!!!

There's a Boomer Esiason signed jersey on the innernets for under $100. I should buy it, right?

QFP

Back