• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Everyone is AAd

I am not about purposeful dumbtells.

I did a quick review of page 1 posts, saw damo was first to vote and post, and that he did it without reading OP, which made me think he was maf

Then remembered he was died

I'm inclined to agree with this because I'm pretty sure you made a comment last postgame about hating dumbtells as mafia. If you were maf, someone would have made a comment in chad about "lol, damo died" and you wouldn't come in making a vote for him.

If you're mafia, you're a POS imo!

What do you do professionally?

What lead to your name choice?

Is toogs washed up?

Whatever happened to 7erps or 2001for that matter?

Ryala (1) - tejas
Doofus (1) - tic

What do you do professionally?

What lead to your name choice?

Is toogs washed up?

Whatever happened to 7erps or 2001for that matter?

1) Right now, I just touch myself on the reg

2) AIC is the GOAT band

3) He tried valiantly to save us last game and the stupid won out

4) 7erps - who cares? Overrated. 2001 - got married and is now having a kid or some shit

What's your favorite AiC song?

Right now, probably Sunshine, but it changes every so often. You seem like a pretty cuil gui. Never played with you before. Let's hope you're better than your windowlicking comrades.

Right now, probably Sunshine, but it changes every so often. You seem like a pretty cuil gui. Never played with you before. Let's hope you're better than your windowlicking comrades.
Would or Nutshell for me, though I prefer the acoustic driven stuff the most.

i have a maf lean but it will take another 15-30 minutes to come to fruition. stay on the line

I have no clue yet because nobody is playing, but tejas dumb tell is confusing

For some reason I take Tejas' vote to be more mafia-lean than civ. I've done it before where I just picked a random player as mafia to vote for, guessing that's what he did without reading through.

I mean, did he just read the first like 5 posts then vote Damo and not read anything else?

He then corrected it within a minute...HOW DID HE KNOW THAT FAST?!?!

Back