• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

Toogs was first on smidge, right? Any chance he orchestrated that push?

and then you killed smidge. and then you vote for someone that had nothing to do with the runup

Meh. Smidge looked worse at end round than toogs

But Im not against a gooner or tic vote. Just having played maf game with rommy, he looks worse to me right now

Would be a SUPER clever move by toog to make that post at the end of the round about Rommy if Rommy was his teammate and also by Rommy in not saving toog (Rom knew I'd try to save Toog at the last second cause of my boner for him and he wouldn't have to).

Rommy "clearing" toog in the last couple of posts would add to that theory.

Votes through 103

(2) tic: gooner, doofus
(2) toogs: rommy, boston
(2) gooner: tic, tejas
(1) tejas: timdunk
2:44 vote count

***toogs***

Smidge (vanilla) puts Toogs ahead at 3

Basically

***butthurt: TiC***

Fuck it.

Let's lynch him again

***switch to tic***

At 2:50, both goon and doofus vote tic to put him at 3, ahead of toogs by 1 and ahead of goon by 2.

great, the three best players in this game have 8 votes. you people are weird.

***smidge*** appears unable to fuck his way through a wet paper bag with a hole in it.

At 2:53, Toogs is 1 behind tic and puts a vote on smidge which is Smidge's first. 2:56 Tic puts his vote on Smidge and 2:57 Goon does as well. All three people that were the leading vote getters were orchestrated the Smidge killing with just a few minutes before the deadline.

And then Tejas made the deciding vote on smidge. I don't think Tejas does that as mafia. I also don't think 3 civs pull those moves at the end of the round. I'm trying to decide which of the three I think is most suspicious and leaning between Tic and Goon. Toogs started it but made the vote when he wasn't in the lead and Smidge had no other votes. It is possible he orchestrated that as mafia but would only be doing it if Tic/Goon was a teammate. I think it's very likely Tic and/or Goon is mafia and used the Smidge kill to save themselves. I'm leaning towards Goon as he had the third of the votes and overall tone for him and coming out shooting this round seem off to me.

***Goon***

Im maf for calling out the runup?

Even though you sat there with a vote on the guy you just called "Civ 1"

Bullshit

dont care. you're maf. go ahead and close the tab. ill take care of this from here

Would be a SUPER clever move by toog to make that post at the end of the round about Rommy if Rommy was his teammate and also by Rommy in not saving toog (Rom knew I'd try to save Toog at the last second cause of my boner for him and he wouldn't have to).

Rommy "clearing" toog in the last couple of posts would add to that theory.

im not maf. dont worry about it

I forgot I signed up - assume I know nothing that has happened in the last 11 pages.

(2) Rommy: tejas, goner
(1) Toogs: mdmh
(1) Boston: knight
(1) Gooner: nonny
(1) Knight: TIC

Back