• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

(2) Rommy: tejas, goner
(2) Toogs: mdmh, da
(1) Boston: knight
(2) Gooner: nonny, boston
(2) Knight: TIC, timdunk

I would agree with this leaning, but feel more comfortable with rommy at this point. His logic is failing

Knight was conveniently not around at the deadline (was prob good with it and didn't want to bring attention to himself which means Smidge/Me/Toog are all prob civ), then came in with a boilerplate Knight mafia post that he always makes as mafia right at the start of the new day.

Not sure I agree with Nonny's logic, but that type of post is definitely on par with Civ Nonny, so that's good at least.

I'm kind of backtracking on my Rom/Toog maf theory a bit because it would kind of be cringeworthy for Toog to make that post when he did about Rommy in OT if Rommy was his teammate (that would be a GROSS maf play and he's above that type of play, especially considering anyone could make the killshot at anytime - his post was late obviously).

I'm cool with just tabling all of Gooner/Rommy/Toog right now to see what happens.

Let's kill Knight.

Knight was conveniently not around at the deadline (was prob good with it and didn't want to bring attention to himself which means Smidge/Me/Toog are all prob civ), then came in with a boilerplate Knight mafia post that he always makes as mafia right at the start of the new day.

Not sure I agree with Nonny's logic, but that type of post is definitely on par with Civ Nonny, so that's good at least.

I'm kind of backtracking on my Rom/Toog maf theory a bit because it would kind of be cringeworthy for Toog to make that post when he did about Rommy in OT if Rommy was his teammate (that would be a GROSS maf play and he's above that type of play, especially considering anyone could make the killshot at anytime - his post was late obviously).

I'm cool with just tabling all of Gooner/Rommy/Toog right now to see what happens.

Let's kill Knight.

Agree on knight

Agree on nonny

Agree on toogs

Not so sure on gooner and tommy

I like nonnys post. That seems to be civ nonny

Within seconds of eachother = Tejas and I cannot both be mafia.

So, I can't be mafia with Tejas and I can't be mafia with Rommy (bantered TOO HARD).

Within seconds of eachother = Tejas and I cannot both be mafia.

So, I can't be mafia with Tejas and I can't be mafia with Rommy (bantered TOO HARD).

I dont believe in banter too hard as clearing of teammates.

But Im civ leaning you at this point

If Im maf toogs isnt civ. Otherwise why do I make that switch in OT?

Youre scrambling

Civs switch onto civs in OT all the time. Smidge shat that awful begging post out of his womb so you reacted appropriately.

(2) Rommy: tejas, goner
(2) Toogs: mdmh, da
(1) Boston: knight
(2) Gooner: nonny, boston
(2) Knight: TIC, timdunk

Knights vote on boston makes me want to civ lean boston for some reason

Rommy Gooner and Knight are best bets at this point

Tic, what's the logic you disagree with? Obviously it implicates you with puts you in a bad light but I think the logic is still sound.

And as I noted, I think the voting looks bad for all three of you, Toogs, and Goon. Goon's posts combined with the voting situation just looks the worst.

Civs switch onto civs in OT all the time. Smidge shat that awful begging post out of his womb so you reacted appropriately.

I think we are saying the same thing?

I am saying I dont know how rommy can keep his vote on you at round 1 end day, come out and immediately call you "civ 1" and then mafia lean me

In other words if I am maf, the better play is to kill you, unless you are maf with me

So his logic makes 0 sense

Knights vote on boston makes me want to civ lean boston for some reason

Rommy Gooner and Knight are best bets at this point

this is such a worthless civ lean. please kill this man

***tejas***

Tic, what's the logic you disagree with? Obviously it implicates you with puts you in a bad light but I think the logic is still sound.

And as I noted, I think the voting looks bad for all three of you, Toogs, and Goon. Goon's posts combined with the voting situation just looks the worst.

Another good nonny post

someone, please go back and read all of tejas's posts. there is abosulety no there there there, meaning there is not there there, meaning he is mafia trying to throw shit at the wall and act like he is contributing. his civ leans are based on nothing

Back