• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

someone, please go back and read all of tejas's posts. there is abosulety no there there there, meaning there is not there there, meaning he is mafia trying to throw shit at the wall and act like he is contributing. his civ leans are based on nothing

Lol

You are still scrambling. Its kind of funny.

Gouda's anal bleaching appointment is running late so I'll be taking over for a while

Votes through 225

(2) Rommy: tejas, goner
(2) Toogs: mdmh, da
(2) Gooner: nonny, boston
(2) Knight: TIC, timdunk
(1) Boston: knight
(1) tejas: rommy

Tic, what's the logic you disagree with? Obviously it implicates you with puts you in a bad light but I think the logic is still sound.

And as I noted, I think the voting looks bad for all three of you, Toogs, and Goon. Goon's posts combined with the voting situation just looks the worst.

nah, it's coincidence.

Da needs to come back and add some analysis and substance.

I dont really like his "havent read, vote for toogs post" There was plenty of time (and still is) before deadline to help out

nah, it's coincidence.

first, smidge (civ) dumbly put a third on god. Where were you to deal with that then? He was lynched as a rebuke of the stupid deactown jump circle defenders. you did that to yourselves. Nothing that happened day 1 is particularly alignment indicative except ***rommmy*** and I will be sad if I am wrong but his play is inexcusable if he is civ.

I think we are saying the same thing?

I am saying I dont know how rommy can keep his vote on you at round 1 end day, come out and immediately call you "civ 1" and then mafia lean me

In other words if I am maf, the better play is to kill you, unless you are maf with me

So his logic makes 0 sense

Rommy is doing the thing that "Oh, that person made a thoughtless post calling me mafia, that was super reactionary, that guy is probably civ" regarding toogs. Civs do that to civs all the time and mafia does that to civs all the time. That shouldn't be the reason why anyone suspects Rommy of being mafia.

Da needs to come back and add some analysis and substance.

I dont really like his "havent read, vote for toogs post" There was plenty of time (and still is) before deadline to help out

he's mad at me for last game.

To me, there is no downside to letting the Toog/Me/Rommy/Gooner thing play out until later. Only "special" ability for mafia is RB so we don't have to worry about random elite powers that could be detrimental to us by leaving them alive.

Knight made a bad post and hasn't done anything to change it. I'd prefer we kill him.

Votes through 235

(3) Rommy: tejas, goner, toogs

Customers all on my jock today, fucking old ladies can remember 25 grandkids birthdays and can't keep up with a Gmail password

To me, there is no downside to letting the Toog/Me/Rommy/Gooner thing play out until later. Only "special" ability for mafia is RB so we don't have to worry about random elite powers that could be detrimental to us by leaving them alive.

Knight made a bad post and hasn't done anything to change it. I'd prefer we kill him.

sophie's choice, personally. what did knight do?

I dont understand why 4 people in a small game should be allowed to play out later

Tic, what's the logic you disagree with? Obviously it implicates you with puts you in a bad light but I think the logic is still sound.

And as I noted, I think the voting looks bad for all three of you, Toogs, and Goon. Goon's posts combined with the voting situation just looks the worst.

I disagree that "3 civs wouldn't do that". Dude, we have just played 2 games in a row where we got steamrolled because for some reason, everyone on this board is completely okay with leaving god awful players around instead of trimming the fat Day 1. Toog and Goon are also smart enough to know it's WAY BETTER to kill Smidge than have someone with any kind of semblance of coherent thoughts get neutered instead. Doesn't necessarily mean that we are all 3 civs, but I think you're WAY overthinking the reasoning for the switch there at the end of the round. I think all 3 of us would EASILY do it as civs or mafia because that's the best move for civ behavior.

Regardless, like I said, I liked the thought of your post and you applying logic, I just think you're not thinking simple enough. I do not think there is more to be seen there than what actually happened personally.

I dont understand why 4 people in a small game should be allowed to play out later

"Later" as in not this round.

Toog, go look at Knight's post to open the game (this round). I've seen him make a post like that CONSTANTLY when he's bad.

"UGH, YOU GUYS ARE MORONS, WHAT A SHIT FILLED DAY 1. DON'T WORRY! I'M HERE NOW AND I GOT THIS!"

(3) Rommy: tejas, gooner, toogs

7 minutes

Back