• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

If we had to kill one of me, rommy, toog, gooner, then I'd prefer Rommy because he went from fun, happy rommy to combative rommy like whoa this round and he's going at tejas like he did @ me D1 last game.

KNIGHT OR ROMMY.

LETS GO

Rommy, vote Knight. Do it if you're civ.

DANCE MONKEY!

(3) Rommy: tejas, gooner, toogs
(2) Toogs: mdmh, da
(2) Gooner: nonny, boston
(2) Knight: TIC, timdunk
(1) Boston: knight
(1) tejas: rommy

lol sweet end of round guys. Top notch IMO!

GOOD WORK!

NIGHT

Rommy dies in 30 seconds, PM me if you disagree

Rommy, mafia goon, lynched by town.

Night moves

Boston, angel, dead.

D3 ends tomorrow morning at 10:30

Im the cop

Toogs and Tic are civs

That leaves 50/50 shot to find maf with 2 misses

should have switched

my bad tommy

No shit, dumbass. Mafia Rommy would def self preserve there. He did the best civ thing.

I don't like Toog leaving his vote on Rommy there, knowing full well that quiet Rommy in the lead towards the buzzer means civ. Toog was around. If Toog made that post in OT about Rommy as mafia, then lol, what a POS IMO... enough to not make me pull the trigger quite yet, but I'm watching you bruh

Not feeling ***KNIGHT*** the most right now. Who the fuck kills doofus N1? Someone like Knight who thinks he got a "special" read on him.

Interesting to me that Tejas wanted to "civ lean" Boston because of Knight's vote for him. Then Boston is died. Maybe Knight + Tejas saw something in Boston?

STAY TUNED

Knight + Da + Timdrunk?

Got a civ lean on dickinhand from a prior post I can probably pull later. Da should probably try to contribute at some point instead of being a lazy SOB

Fuck you too

Seriously man, wtf? You said earlier that you civ leaned me and I'm one of the few trying again. Also, Toogs late post in OT should have been enough to set him aside in your mind. I'm super anxious to hear why you chose the two of us.

No shit, dumbass. Mafia Rommy would def self preserve there. He did the best civ thing.

I don't like Toog leaving his vote on Rommy there, knowing full well that quiet Rommy in the lead towards the buzzer means civ. Toog was around. If Toog made that post in OT about Rommy as mafia, then lol, what a POS IMO... enough to not make me pull the trigger quite yet, but I'm watching you bruh

Not feeling ***KNIGHT*** the most right now. Who the fuck kills doofus N1? Someone like Knight who thinks he got a "special" read on him.

Interesting to me that Tejas wanted to "civ lean" Boston because of Knight's vote for him. Then Boston is died. Maybe Knight + Tejas saw something in Boston?

STAY TUNED

What a shitty post. Good thing you are a civ

Seriously man, wtf? You said earlier that you civ leaned me and I'm one of the few trying again. Also, Toogs late post in OT should have been enough to set him aside in your mind. I'm super anxious to hear why you chose the two of us.

Even though you just listed toogs as a shady character in your day 3 entry post?

Late run up on smidge got toogs off the block. Wanted to make sure that was legit.

I wasnt originally gonna check you. You went hard on knight, to adding rommy, to demanding rommy to do something if he was civ. I didnt like the late tone change

Plus on both counts I figured I was clearing good players if they came back civs

I think it is a good thing that now the civs have toogs, tic, and tejas all clear

Back