• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

I don't agree that was a dumbtell. Nonny only had 3 posts in the 10 pages of the game at that point, and I didn't notice them, not to mention that it was phrased as a question.

Right, I understand. My apologies. I think you're a civ, so no worries bruh

Right, it was very close to the killshot post and that's enough to keep suspicion on you in my mind, but overall, I'm not sure you NEED to make your rommy post anyway if you're maf. I don't think you need to do shit like that as maf to win. You're good. You knew the killshot could come at any second when you were typing up the post and there were THREATS about NIGHTPOSTING earlier in the game.

Anyway, brool story co, we are both civs. If Nonny is truthful about RB and we have tejas as cop and dickinhand as a nilla civ, then that leaves Knight, timdrunk, Da. Anyone else I'm forgetting?

Nonny could have been RBd by maf but yes your list is correct

And gooner

Nonny could have been RBd by maf but yes your list is correct

And gooner

If Nonny is maf and pulling a hail mary, then I think he + Gooner are teammates based on their back and forth of his analysis on the OT + constantly voting Gooner for cred.

Something like Knight/Nonny/Gooner

If Nonny is civ, I would think it's something like Knight/Da/timdrunk.

Kill Knight first because he looks like shit and hope that the other questionable 4 (Da, timmy, Gooner, Nonny) separate themselves as civs somehow. Def have Nonny as way behind those other 3 though obviously (especially cause he seemed super civ with his analysis).

Then again, if Nonny is civ and mafia had a read on him as cop (RB), then it would make sense for Goon to be mafia because Nonny was all over his DICK.

Tough lost, goonboi.

I'm down with that order TiC

Are-We-Cool2.gif

<3. Sorry for saying lol @ u. MOAR LIEK LOL @ ME, AMIRITE?

Guys, I've been feeling a little down lately. Just overworked or something.

Hell, the other day, I had to cancel my date with Gooner's mom because I had to stay late at the office. Don't get me wrong, the bitch showed up here to gobble up thirds, but - still...I'm feeling a little empty.

lol patented "Fuck it, I'm going here and IDGAF, time to do funny shit in thread"

Knight, y u heff to be bad?

And now that work is dead, the game is also dead.

Let's kill ***GOONER*** first. That should totally clear dickinhand in my eyes and would lend credence to the thought that Nonny was RB'd because he had a raging clue for Goon. Could be a smart mafia play, but HAKEEM says it's more likely that Nonny would be civ imo. Nonny was gunning hard for Gooner since the start of Day 2 and I'm not sure he necessarily had to do that when rommy/toog/I were all still alive. Plus, I like the thought that Nonny was throwing shade at all of us, but still wanted Goon to go instead of me/rommy/toog (mafia thinking he's possibly trying to not be THAT obvious about a positive maf investigation of Gooner).

Amidoingthisrite?

Knight pretty much gave up though, so that's nice.

Gooner was SUPER JUMPY at the thought of running up Smidge and tried to plead with dickinhand into voting for Smidge instead of himself.

Da was probably actually bizzy cause he told me he's not a little bitch and doesn't fake being away.

GOONER -------> KNIGHT ----------------> TIMDUNK is my order.

Maf, want to wave the flag? We can make this the fun banter thread for Friday and beyond.

You still waxin' vag 24/7?

On the reg, breh

How mad are you that you were literally a lynch of Toog instead of Smidge in OT from having a chance in this game? Holy shit, that scenario would have fucked us bad. Thank god Tejas was smart and took out the trash

Knight is super mafia

We kill Goon, he comes back maf, maf kills tejas.

5-2

We kill Knight, he comes back maf, maf kills you.

4-1

We kill timdunk, he comes back civ (lolwhoops), maf kills me.

2-1

Nonny, Dickinhand, Da remain.

Maf's only hope is to convince Dickinhand to make a mistake in endgame. Nonny's claim fits and it makes sense that Maf would use the RB last night. If they blocked Nonny with him being the cop, they'd be looking pretty good.

END THE GAME MAFIA

Flip side to that is if somehow Goon is civ, and we choose to kill Knight today and he comes back maf (he or Goon definitely has to be maf), they kill Tejas tonight.

5-2

We kill Goon tomorrow and he comes back civ (whoops). They kill you.

3-2

This leaves: me (confirmed civ), nonny (RB), dickinhand, tim, da

Like I said, nonny almost assuredly has to be civ because it makes no sense for mafia to not RB last night because they could potentially hold the cop to only 1 known investigation while they shoot at protection.

I SINCERELY DOUBT dickinhand is mafia based on his reaction this round. Pissed off angry civ reaction. If he's mafia, we're fucked anyway and that was fucking amazing on his part. Would still leave 2 unknowns for 2 remaining mafia spots (Da + tim). We'd end up killing one of them and they'd come back maf (Da), and next day would be left with Nonny (RB claim), dickinhand, tim.

Don't see any way in which tim doesn't die there.

Basically AT LEAST one of Gooner/Knight has to be maf and AT LEAST one of Tim/Da has to be maf.

Someone correct this if it's wrong.

I'd fake a rb if mafia doe

If he's faking, then that would leave you, me, tejas, and dickinhand as civs vs nonny/gooner/knight/tim/da as a 5 man pool consisting of 3 mafia. Tell me how the civs lose if we have Nonny/Gooner/Knight/tim/Da for 3 spots.

Not putting it past mafia to fake the RB on Nonny, but I'm not quite sure why they would do that, ESPECIALLY when Knight/Gooner are the cocksure types that think they can spot civ specials. The RB fake is probably way overthinking it.

With how dumb most of us all are, are you saying that Maf wouldn't elect to use the RB when the civ special has a 1/9 chance (doesn't count himself) of selecting the same exact guy that mafia is targeting? Mafia takes that risk 100 out of 100 times, no?

Back