• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

Gooner appears to be mailing it in in typical Gooner fashion, so you know he's got to be one. Dude fought semi-hard to stay alive Day 1 to then disappear? Would civ Gooner do that? Probably, but if he did, we can all laugh at him and call him an asshole in endgame for blowing it.

timdunk's green light is on and I remember checking that like 3 hours ago and it was green then too... and he's been MIA. We can blame him too if we lose. Da said he'd be back.

The above scenarios operate under the assumption that we receive no new knowledge as civs to help our decision-making or that no one dicksteps, so we're prob in pretty good shape IMO.

Ya at this point if we lose to Da because he posted 2 times all game then fuck that

Lol people who arent using invisible mode

Gooner appears to be mailing it in in typical Gooner fashion, so you know he's got to be one. Dude fought semi-hard to stay alive Day 1 to then disappear? Would civ Gooner do that? Probably, but if he did, we can all laugh at him and call him an asshole in endgame for blowing it.

timdunk's green light is on and I remember checking that like 3 hours ago and it was green then too... and he's been MIA. We can blame him too if we lose. Da said he'd be back.

The above scenarios operate under the assumption that we receive no new knowledge as civs to help our decision-making or that no one dicksteps, so we're prob in pretty good shape IMO.

Hey motherfucker, I'm at work. Get my name outcha mouth.

Just got home from softball, had my first home run of the season. I can absolutely crush a golf ball but I'm fucking dink and dunk in softball. I quit little league when I was 10 or 11 so I guess I never really learned how to hit but I feel like I'm staying back and swinging hard and the ball just doesn't travel.

Just got home from softball, had my first home run of the season. I can absolutely crush a golf ball but I'm fucking dink and dunk in softball. I quit little league when I was 10 or 11 so I guess I never really learned how to hit but I feel like I'm staying back and swinging hard and the ball just doesn't travel.

ok, 8am timdunk vote incoming

Anonymous, knight and either dickhand or timdunk.as the last based on my read, assuming tejas isn't lying.

Dickhand getting mad at a dumbtell I am leaning more as a mafia move than civ, civ doesn't care there or just says it was an accident.

Knight bringing in a quote from the last game is mind bottling - like how long did that take to do?

Who would you rather have in the game if they are civ? toogs or Smidge?

Do what needs to be done.

Flimsy, but this is why I'm not on gooner. His claim to know tommy in the biblical sense and then missing him here is questionable, but he missed half the round, so im quasi buying him.

Again, assuming tejas ain't joshing, that leaves four options. 75% hit chance if I'm right.

one think about about dimh, using dumbtell awfully knowledgeably.

Haha I just didn't understand three threads from rando poster so just bumped them to help out.

ok thanks, now fuck off.

Never on any board I have played on has keeping non-players out of threads been an issue. Millennials?

Back